Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Peanut Butter Concentrate Looking for

AVF Regular

Peanut Butter Concentrate Looking for

Gday, DIY Vapers,
    I am looking for a good peanut butter concentrate. I have tried Juice Factory TPA & TFA Peanut Butter and I will give it 3/5 but I find it lacks the roasted peanut flavour. I prefer an Aussie Vendor can some one help please
    The Dymo

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Dymo316 View Post
    Gday, DIY Vapers,
    I am looking for a good peanut butter concentrate. I have tried Juice Factory TPA & TFA Peanut Butter and I will give it 3/5 but I find it lacks the roasted peanut flavour. I prefer an Aussie Vendor can some one help please
    The Dymo
    Use this stuff mate. TPA / TFA Acetyl Pyrazine Go lightly, less than 2%. All the nut taste you need.
    fabricator4 likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Stomp View Post
    Use this stuff mate. TPA / TFA Acetyl Pyrazine Go lightly, less than 2%. All the nut taste you need.
    @Stomp Thanks man, Who sells it in Au.

AVF Regular
    Tom at The Juice Factory. Heads up tho, store it air tight as it is reeeeeeeealllly strong !! And it morphs from bready taste used very lightly, less than 1% to very nutty above that http://www.juicefactory.com.au/tpa-t...yl-pyrazine-5/
    Last edited by Stomp; 11-11-16 at 09:58 AM.
    Dymo316 likes this.

AVF Regular
    Juice Factory - Search Results for "Acetyl Pyrazine"

Stomp is spot on, less than 2% (have ruined many an experimental juice with more). When using it now I go for 0.5% but for a peanut butter type vape maybe 1% max. Thing is it gets stronger the longer the steep, or maybe it's that it remains the same as the other flavours tend to mute off with steep ?
    Cheers
    Sodd
    Stomp, fabricator4 and Dymo316 like this.

AVF Regular
    Tom at The Juice Factory. Heads up tho, store it air tight as it is reeeeeeeealllly strong !! And it morphs from bready taste used very lightly, less than 1% to very nutty above that TPA / TFA Acetyl Pyrazine (5%) - Juice Factory
    @Stomp thanks man, have found it on Juice Factory, I have his peanut butter and have ordered 30mls of what you recommended. Thanks for your help.
    Stomp likes this.

AVF Regular
    Tom at The Juice Factory. Heads up tho, store it air tight as it is reeeeeeeealllly strong !! And it morphs from bready taste used very lightly, less than 1% to very nutty above that TPA / TFA Acetyl Pyrazine (5%) - Juice Factory
    @The Sodd Thank you Sodd yes well I got a juice from a tassie vendor called Honey Bun it is delicious I might add, why he hasn't put it up on his site yet I dunno. However, having said this I like peanut butter and honey on my breaky toast and I have emailed him about this and he said he had problems sourcing a good peanut butter concentrate, he is looking for it too and like me he refuses to look O/S. Have you tried mixing this on its own @ 2% as you say and what does it taste like. Why I ask is I am not a % mixer when it comes to blending flavours. I mix RTV juice then I blend the RTV to my taste. I will try this stuff and if it is as good as you peeps say, then I certainly will tell him about it as he is a good mate.

AVF Regular
    Over 2% and it's like a really strong plain packet of Doritos or corn chips or as stomp says can be "nutty". Nutty or corn chippy depends on your taste buds. In small amounts it gives that bread like adjunct flavour or can add body to a recipe depending on what the other ingredients are. When I first got it I went overboard (early DIY days) as I like corn chips, from memory might have been 5% ? Anyway, was not very pleasant, just about spewed up.

To give you an idea, on a recent recipe I found, it recommended 2% combined with Absinthe 10% and Creme De Menthe 2% so I figured the Absinthe and CDM should really knock it back ...... waste of juice. So went back to the tried and tested results of 0.5% in the same recipe. Smells a heck of a lot better and what it should smell like.
    Cheers
    Sodd

lou
    AVF Regular
    Have you try this also from juice factory JF Peanut Butter Super Concentrate - Juice Factory it is very, very strong but I think very authentic Aussie style of peanut butter. If you do get it do test at around .50% maybe even less, to start of with; like I said it is strong. in fact even in a mix that maybe too strong.

AVF Regular
    Sorry wrong thread.
    Last edited by Crisscross; 14-11-16 at 06:56 PM.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast