• 2 Post By fabricator4
  • 2 Post By Fractal

Thread: Can any one find or know of a Commodore Pearry recipe

AVF Regular

Question Can any one find or know of a Commodore Pearry recipe

Can any one find or know of a Commodore Pearry recipe
    Or a good Pear & cream
    TIA Shane

Big shout out to AVF and Everyone that helped me on my Journey to quit the the Death Sticks

AVF Regular
    Recipes I've seen have roughly equal parts TFA Bavarian Cream, Earl Grey Tea and Pear. I've seen total mixes of over 20% but I'd keep it at about 6 to 8% myself. Variations substitute green tea for the Earl Grey, and adding coconut would and some extra complexity.
    shaneo likes this.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by fabricator4 View Post
    Recipes I've seen have roughly equal parts TFA Bavarian Cream, Earl Grey Tea and Pear. I've seen total mixes of over 20% but I'd keep it at about 6 to 8% myself. Variations substitute green tea for the Earl Grey, and adding coconut would and some extra complexity.
    Tea Really
    Thats interesting
    Some did note tobacco

Big shout out to AVF and Everyone that helped me on my Journey to quit the the Death Sticks

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by shaneo View Post
    Tea Really
    Thats interesting
    IKR :-D

I've come across this before - something about the addition of tea enhances the pear flavour, a bit like adding a bit of lemon to a blueberry liquid will make the blueberry more interesting.
    shaneo and rockmoose like this.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

AVF Regular
    I remember vaping Commodore Pearry when it first came on the market years ago. It just tasted like TFA Pear at a ridiculously high percentage to me (though my notes say that it was actually good in a non-flavour oriented tank).

So yeah - TFA Pear is the particular pear you'll want to start with.

I like to combine TFA Dragonfruit with my TFA Pear - takes the edge off and rounds it out a bit. 4:1 Pear to Dragonfruit ballpark.

TFA Jackfruit is also another thing that might go well in it - a 0.5% of that can make things a tad more "juicey".

TFA French Vanilla (or TFA French Vanilla Cream if you fancy a creamier note) mixes in well if you wanted to add a lighter brighter vanilla or vanilla cream note to the above. CAP Simply Vanilla is almost as good.

TFA Pear is on the strong side as far as concentrates go, but it's really easy to work with and goes well with a hell of a lot of stuff.

Worth mentioning - if you're after a more realistic, more delicate pear - Inawera's Pear is also really, really good. Totally different to the pear in Commodore Pearry though.
    shaneo and rockmoose like this.
    These things.

I have some things.
    I vape them.