Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: Ejuice Mixing questions!

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Ejuice Mixing questions!

Hey! I've just recently decided I really want to start selling my ejuice (locally for now). As I have just been making small bottles and sharing with family.
    However, my main question would be, if I wanted to make more ejuice of a flavour at a time, what would you use to mix your ejuice?
    Just on how your process is and stuff, like:
    What bottle, cup or anything do you mix your juice in?
    What do you mix/stir it with?
    Where do you think the best place is to go to buy empty bottles, even?"

Thank guys! I'm new to all this and really excited to get into it!

AVF Regular
    Ohhhh.... I'm really excited too!!!
    rockmoose likes this.

AVF Regular
    mixing juice is so exciting... we all love it
    Cat likes this.

Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Slinky Joey View Post
    Hey! I've just recently decided I really want to start selling my ejuice (locally for now). As I have just been making small bottles and sharing with family.
    However, my main question would be, if I wanted to make more ejuice of a flavour at a time, what would you use to mix your ejuice?
    Just on how your process is and stuff, like:

Thank guys! I'm new to all this and really excited to get into it!

Increase the amounts and use a bigger spoon

I use the bathtub, but not after smelly Larry down the hall has been in it

Or put all your ingredients in the cistern and then flush to mix, and ladle out of the bowl...too easy

The big wooden spoon from the 3rd drawer down, not the 4th drawer down, thats where the tea towels are

Outside any pub on sunday morning or for a 1 mile radius of the pub because drunk assholes litter my neighbourhood

Someone who will take it seriously will be with you shortly, please enjoy the complimentary magazines on the table while you wait
    Last edited by stylemessiah; 13-01-17 at 03:32 PM.
    CMB, Fatman, rupert and 8 others like this.
    Stylemessiah: Prince of all things small and whispery. Abhorrer of shoutiness. Shunner of all vigorousities.

Pushing back against the vendor wall, one damn stupid post at a time...

Not on as many ignore lists as you think....

Handy shopping links:
    Mods With Issues (Often On Discounted Flash Sale) Last Updated 13/10/17

Haha! Thanks for the laugh :P. Now any serious takers?
    stylemessiah likes this.

AVF Regular
    I have some concentrates vg pg and a few empty bottles as well i think i may also start selling my wares. Im sure ill have people lining up to buy my artisan crafted juices. All mixed freshly in my bathroom and packaged in my back shed :/
    stylemessiah and emu like this.

AVF Regular
    Slinky,
    Don't take this the wrong way but a lot of peoples have the same grand ambitions when they first start mixing, and then after DIY mixing for 6 months or so and getting a lot more information on the subject decide that it's better to just do it for themselves. Especially when they sit down and factor in the costs of doing it properly e.g. food grade mixing equipment, buying in bulk from OS and so on, not to mention that most vapers are demanding more stringent quality, dedicated mixing premises and bottles with tamper proof seals etc. The days of the backyard suppliers are done and dusted.

The other thing to take into account is the possibility and uncertainty of Gov regulations which are bound to come in at some point to make life harder for us. Even though we are talking no nic juice/doublers, the Gov will want its cut and that means regulations, red tape etc. I'm not sure the vaping business climate has certainty at present.

I like your enthusiasm, so my advice would be to either try and get a job with, or get in good with one of the reputable vape shops so you can get proper information and advice. Do a lot of research on the net and other forums. Sit down and do a sound business study when you have enough information,..... and hang out for a while to see what "The Powers That Be" will decide to do about us.

I would also very highly recommend that you get some form of insurance if you intend to supply beyond friends and family.
    Cheers
    Sodd.

AVF Regular
    Very eloquently put, The Sodd. I'm glad someone with knowledge and nous came in to save the day, while the rest of us clowns guffawed in the corner.

Danny76, will you be making 1L bottles of flav for sale? If so I'll order 3 bottles of your Premium Lightly Spritzed ArseJuice/Donut combo, please.
    The Sodd, 1ynne and Danny76 like this.
    Rabid non-smoker since 1630hrs 25/11/2016.

Pebble fondler, living life beyond the vertical.

Is it worth deleting this post to save more embarrassment then?

AVF Regular
    Good luck deleting it

There are people / companies out there that have been doing this mixing stuff for over 10 years and still only do it small time
    I laugh really sometimes at every man and his dog thinking they can start an e liquid company

#initforthemoney
    The Sodd and Danny76 like this.
    RIP 22.12.2016

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast