Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Schtoo

Thread: Heaven Gifts Nicotine..Any good?

AVF Regular

Heaven Gifts Nicotine..Any good?

Hi AVF,

Heaven Gifts currently has 30% off for CNY.

Has anyone used their NIC?
    How is the quality?
    I have used Health Cabin NIC before which I find good.

Thanks in advance

AVF Regular
    I like HC and all, but I no longer have any of their nic and don't plan to ever again.

No idea what HG nic is like at all, no plans to ever find out but if you think HC nic is good then I'd guess HG nic should be fine.

Sorry I can't be of more help, other than letting you know that there are far better alternatives out there.

(I dumped my HC nic on my dad, because he's never had decent taste buds anyway. Drowns everything in "what's-this-here" sauce so rough nic isn't going to be noticed.)

Stu.
    fabricator4 likes this.

AVF Regular
    Thanks for the input. I was on 6mg now down to 3mg in my juices with MAX VG that could be why I don't notice harshness...

AVF Regular
    You're probably more 'used to it' than 'not noticing it'. I'm making it sound like HC's nic is scraped from a muddy footprint, but it does the job and isn't really obnoxious, just that it absolutely has a taste to it that probably shouldn't be as strong as it is. I don't know that it's harsh, but that it adds it's own little 'bit' to the flavour. Quite possible it's something that some folks actually prefer.

Coming off cigs it's probably a good thing. A strong throat hit and a bit of bite to it might not be a bad thing at all and I certainly didn't object to it.

I've moved on. Still love HC for hardware, but I won't be getting any liquid from them again.

(If they're reading, sorry!)

Stu.