Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By Fatman
  • 1 Post By laurie9300
  • 1 Post By maxsmd

Thread: Wizz Fizz Sherbert

AVF Regular

Wizz Fizz Sherbert

Hi guys,

Have recently been vaping Rhodonite by Wayner/diyordie...
    It kind of reminded me abit of the powdery sherbert though and got me thinking if i could make something like that for an ejuice.
    Does anyone know of any flavours that can enhance the "powdery, fizzy sherberty" mouthfeel?

Thanks in advance.

Super Moderator
    I cant help with the flavour , but I have the perfect mod for it

MrGruffy, sammstein and helixx like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    FW Rainbow Sherbet is good for the flavour aspect

The fizz is one of vapings holy grails. Most believe it's psychological, and comes when the right flavors are perceived. Others say you can get it from TFA Champagne, but I haven't had any luck reproducing a fizz.

Fizz is a physical sensation felt on the tongue. Vaping is 99% olfactory, sensed in the nose.
    MrGruffy likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
    I cant help with the flavour , but I have the perfect mod for it

LOL. thanks fatman.

On a sidenote, has anyone tried Flavour west's rainbow sherbert concentrate?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by laurie9300 View Post
    FW Rainbow Sherbet is good for the flavour aspect

The fizz is one of vapings holy grails. Most believe it's psychological, and comes when the right flavors are perceived. Others say you can get it from TFA Champagne, but I haven't had any luck reproducing a fizz.

Fizz is a physical sensation felt on the tongue. Vaping is 99% olfactory, sensed in the nose.
    Thank you Laurie. Posted my reply at the same time u suggested rainbow sherbert.
    Whats the base flavour or most obvious flavour of rainbow sherbert? Do you get a tangy or sweet taste? (if that makes sense?)
    laurie9300 likes this.

AVF Regular
    Anyone? Any flavour wizards?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by maxsmd View Post
    Thank you Laurie. Posted my reply at the same time u suggested rainbow sherbert.
    Whats the base flavour or most obvious flavour of rainbow sherbert? Do you get a tangy or sweet taste? (if that makes sense?)
    FW rainbow sherbet definitely tastes like sherbet, a bit fruity, a bit tangy, and quite sweet, maybe a little acidic? It can definitely add another dimension to a juice. TFA has one too that is supposed to be good as well, but I haven't tried it.

AVF Regular
    Flavour Apprentice Mountain Dew has the fizz. ( In my opinion ). Maybe that could be worked into a sherbet with the right additions?

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    You're trying to mimic sensations and feelings rather than actual carbonation/powder.

Miniscual amounts (like 0.3%) of TFA Koolada or Citric Acid can help things pop. You'd want to be heavy handed with the EM or Sucralose, either could work depending on the other ingredients. I think you'd want to baseline about 5% EM but then you will also run into muting problems.
    You'd also want to put the fruits on some sort of light base so you don't just end up with sweet fruit. Maybe small amounts of whipped cream or VBIC would work. Meringue or Marshmallow may have a place to fluff it out depending on everything else in the mix.

You're looking for a "dry" mix rather than a "wet" mix if that makes any sense.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    I'm vaping Rhodonite at the moment too. Definitely go for a 'dry' mix and super sweet

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk