View Poll Results: What flavour type do you vape the most?

Voters
71. You may not vote on this poll
  • Unflavoured

0 0%
  • Tobacco

34 47.89%
  • Mints/Menthols

6 8.45%
  • Fruits

9 12.68%
  • Sweets/Candy

5 7.04%
  • Desserts

15 21.13%
  • Drinks (Soft)

0 0%
  • Drinks (Alcoholic)

2 2.82%
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: What flavour type do you vape the most?

Post What flavour type do you vape the most?

Thinking back over the last month or more, what is the flavour group/type that you most vape?
    To view my e-cig reviews and videos visit: http://www.youtube.com/user/light487

CCC
    Funnily enough - Tobaccos, i couldn't stand them when i started vaping.

Quote Originally Posted by CCC View Post
    Funnily enough - Tobaccos, i couldn't stand them when i started vaping.
    Hehe.. I also am a big tobacco person.. when I first started I was on Cherry, Cola, Mints.. that kinda thing.. hardly any tobacco.. it wasn't until around 6 months in that I really started to get into the tobaccos
    CCC likes this.

Probably desserts/fruits/sweets...

When I first started out I thought I'd be vaping the tobacco flavours forever, never thought I'd be enjoying all the crazy sweet flavours

I do enjoy a fair few tobacco flavours...I'm more into RY4-style ones though.

AVF Regular
    started on dekang vanilla....tried some different dekang flavours, then some doublers from aussie vendors, and at the moment am vaping DUP from JW

MY LEGEND IS BUILT ON THE CORPSES OF THOSE WHO STOOD AGAINST ME
    When asked to move a mountain, don't be daunted by the size of the mountain, merely start moving the rocks
    Provari v2 ,DIDN'Tx2, AGA-Tx2,Kir Fanis Tripolitis Tower tank, GGTS with clone ITHAKA, Sigelei Telescope,Vmax,couple of different clone mech mods, few different clone drippers and atties

AVF Regular
    I go through 2 or 3 flavour changes a day. Its good to have a few tanks on the go. I vape whatever tastes good at the time. I cant make my mind up and stick to one. After vaping a flavour for longer than a few hours its nice to have a change.
    I do prefer something with a bit of a harsher taste. Stawberrys and cream and stuff like that i can only handle for a little bit but are nice for a change, but its not long before i pick up an italian expresso or tobacco flavour.

AVF Regular
    Cant vape juices that are too sweet, so tobacco's are a nice fit with that. I have also realised that there are 100's of tobacco and tobacco blend flavours so there is an endless variety to choose from to find what you like
    light487 and hurfi like this.

AVF Regular
    JW DUP + VB Death by Delicious is what i'm into at the moment. if only i could swear but motherfurther i'm in love with this combo atm. Banana Nut Bread is on my other tank. VK4 on the stardust+ego to change it up. ive yet to seriously try other juices that ive ordered.

Quote Originally Posted by Mickg33 View Post
    Cant vape juices that are too sweet, so tobacco's are a nice fit with that. I have also realised that there are 100's of tobacco and tobacco blend flavours so there is an endless variety to choose from to find what you like
    Indeed.. I tend to shy away from new suppliers of tobacco juices because I am often disappointed.. but I am glad I took your recommendation to try the Smooth Tobacco from Vapeking.. it is a little sweeter than I was anticipating.. but I love it and I am a little sad to see that I am almost through my 5ml bottle already..

I love tobacco vapes but I am thinking I have some sort of allergy to tobacco absolute (I think), a few of JW vapes make me sneeze and get an itchy throat and now tried two concentrates from vapeking, cigar and tab blended that do much the same, the tab blended in particular I think gives me what feels like hayfever, itchy eyes and all. It may be grass seeds I guess, its rampant here at the moment but the itchy throat and sneezing is 100% vape related.
    The cigar is not so bad, tastes very much like GH1 cigar mixed at 25%, quite a dry vape,
    Problem is with all these secret recipes I can't find out exactly whats causing it..
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast