Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Brandy in Diy E Liquid?

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Brandy in Diy E Liquid?

Hey guys!
    DIY Newbie advice
    I'm just pottering around with my juice recipes to make up later tonight (when the kids go to bed.. Not messing around with pure nic when the kids are around) and I have a hankering for a for a nice chocolate/brandy/tobaccoy taste.

I know some people add vodka to their mixes, but what about brandy? And what percent? I only want a hint, not a smack in the face, so I'm thinking 1%.

I have an RY4 concentrate, a cocoa and a cream (can't wait to collect more!). So I'm thinking 11% RY4, 3% cocoa and 1% cream... Or should I just drop the cream all together since the RY4 is already sweetish?

Advice would be great!!

I'm loving this vaping thing... It's like a hobby and a habit all rolled into one. I even managed to replaced the cotton on my Vantage coils the other night. Go me 😁

Sent from my SGP611 using Tapatalk
    steve.c likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by MandaMillsy View Post
    Hey guys!
    DIY Newbie advice
    I'm just pottering around with my juice recipes to make up later tonight (when the kids go to bed.. Not messing around with pure nic when the kids are around) and I have a hankering for a for a nice chocolate/brandy/tobaccoy taste.

I know some people add vodka to their mixes, but what about brandy? And what percent? I only want a hint, not a smack in the face, so I'm thinking 1%.

I have an RY4 concentrate, a cocoa and a cream (can't wait to collect more!). So I'm thinking 11% RY4, 3% cocoa and 1% cream... Or should I just drop the cream all together since the RY4 is already sweetish?

Advice would be great!!

I'm loving this vaping thing... It's like a hobby and a habit all rolled into one. I even managed to replaced the cotton on my Vantage coils the other night. Go me ��

Spirits like brandy and rum really don't have a strong flavour compared to normal flavour concentrates, so 1% might be a bit low. I've used up to 15% Rum in my Christmas Pudding vape.
    steve.c likes this.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by fabricator4 View Post
    Spirits like brandy and rum really don't have a strong flavour compared to normal flavour concentrates, so 1% might be a bit low. I've used up to 15% Rum in my Christmas Pudding vape.
    Christmas pudding?!?! Ah God, that sounds devine!! Ok, 15% it is. I do want a noticeable brandy flavour, so I'd rather more than less. Also, steeping time. 2 weeks, isn't it? Although I am going to whip out a small bit for a trial straight away... Wouldn't be able to help myself lol

AVF Regular
    Christmas pudding?!?! Ah God, that sounds devine!! Ok, 15% it is. I do want a noticeable brandy flavour, so I'd rather more than less. Also, steeping time. 2 weeks, isn't it? Although I am going to whip out a small bit for a trial straight away... Wouldn't be able to help myself lol

You messing around with Pure Nic??????? That sh....is bloody dangerous woman I would not have it in the house with kids around. No matter how safe you think your storage is. God almighty I use a 200mg/ml base and that is deadly enough. I hope you got good PPE and Ventilation Equipment. As to brandy flavors I use a concentrate called Rich Fruit Cake, Rum Rasin, Brandy and Bourbon, Khaulua and Creme and Tia Maria. Juice Factory and U4EA sell them.
    These are all excellent concentrates. Using Spirits straight out of a bottle you need to wack in a fair bit.
    I am steeping a sample of U4EA Mazipan at the moment as the one from JF did not hit it off with me. I am messing with a wedding cake e-juice lol. A reli is getting married soon and I thought I would surprise her. ROFL.

Quote Originally Posted by flyingfox12 View Post
    You messing around with Pure Nic??????? That sh....is bloody dangerous woman I would not have it in the house with kids around. No matter how safe you think your storage is. God almighty I use a 200mg/ml base and that is deadly enough. I hope you got good PPE and Ventilation Equipment. As to brandy flavors I use a concentrate called Rich Fruit Cake, Rum Rasin, Brandy and Bourbon, Khaulua and Creme and Tia Maria. Juice Factory and U4EA sell them.
    These are all excellent concentrates. Using Spirits straight out of a bottle you need to wack in a fair bit.
    I am steeping a sample of U4EA Mazipan at the moment as the one from JF did not hit it off with me. I am messing with a wedding cake e-juice lol. A reli is getting married soon and I thought I would surprise her. ROFL.
    Oops.. Just to clarify... It's 100mg/ml nic. Not "pure" pure nic lol. My bad 😁
    Still... Kids around while mixing is a no no. And I still use gloves with it.

Omg those flavours sound amazing!!! Going to have to have a look now 😁

AVF Regular
    Oops.. Just to clarify... It's 100mg/ml nic. Not "pure" pure nic lol. My bad ��
    Still... Kids around while mixing is a no no. And I still use gloves with it.

Omg those flavours sound amazing!!! Going to have to have a look now ��

Breaths a sigh of releif..... No newbie or any one else for that matter that has not had HAZMAT or other professional Pharmaceutical training go any where near pure nic.

Quote Originally Posted by flyingfox12 View Post
    Breaths a sigh of releif..... No newbie or any one else for that matter that has not had HAZMAT or other professional Pharmaceutical training go any where near pure nic.
    Completely agree!!!!

AVF Regular
    ok well what about The Steamery | Steamers Reserve - Steam-e-juice - E-liquid - Products.... its close to ... something well brandy

Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.

Quote Originally Posted by 1ynne View Post
    ok well what about The Steamery | Steamers Reserve - Steam-e-juice - E-liquid - Products.... its close to ... something well brandy
    Thank you!!
    I'll check it out xoxo

AVF Regular

Just don't vape it while driving LOL.

It won't raise your BAC at all (there's not enough of it) but you notice it. The effect is short lived.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast