Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Juice and vapour branded capella concentrates.

AVF Regular

Juice and vapour branded capella concentrates.

Hi all,

There's a guy on ebay australia selling flavour concentrates in 30ml bottles that are reasonably priced. Big range.

They are marked as Capella and Flavour West products, but they have Juice and Vapour branded labels with the cap and FW logos added to the design.

I've taken a punt on an order, while I wait for them to turn up, does anyone have any info on these?

(The seller is waltz75. Mods please delete this info if it breaks forum rules.)

AVF Regular
    To finish the story, I did receive the bottles. They do, indeed, seem to be capella flavours. They arrived quickly and well packaged. They state made in USA bottled in Australia.
    The downside? The 30ml bottles only contained 25ml of concentrate. I wrote to him and he apologised stating his "measuring cup" must be inaccurate.
    Oh dear.
    Fatman, fabricator4 and Hyper like this.

AVF Regular
    The extra postage costs kill it.
    Not much cheaper than a physical store with overheads and who give free shipping.
    Bassman likes this.

AVF Regular
    Yep it was definitely a punt.

I bought the three pack, which including postage worked out at $10.86 per 30ml bottle.

It was the cheapest I could find, and a good deal had they been full.

I'm interested though, which company offers free postage on small orders? I'd like to check them out for future reference.

EDIT. I've also got a bit of concern about the conditions these are re-packaged under. Measuring cup invokes a scenario of these being filled in his kitchen / bathroom / garage
    Last edited by Bassman; 25-03-17 at 10:54 AM.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassman View Post
    Yep it was definitely a punt.

I bought the three pack, which including postage worked out at $10.86 per 30ml bottle.

It was the cheapest I could find, and a good deal had they been full.

I'm interested though, which company offers free postage on small orders? I'd like to check them out for future reference.

EDIT. I've also got a bit of concern about the conditions these are re-packaged under. Measuring cup invokes a scenario of these being filled in his kitchen / bathroom / garage
    Most free postage starts at minimum $50 spend. Such stores like vapoureyes etc
    Bassman likes this.

AVF Regular
    Bassman,
    I got some Molinberry M Line concentrates from Fenix Vapours yesterday, thought I'd give them a go. 10 ml concentrate bottles. Got the tip from another thread on here and what got me interested was that the M Line are pre-mixed flavours e.g. chocolate custard, red berries, etc etc. Just a bit of a change rather than making up recipes. Also the other thing that interested me was the very low percentage needed (some are 4% and some are up to 8%) so a 10ml bottle should go a long way. Another good one are the Big Mouth concentrates from Juice Factory. My favs there are Fruity Jelly (ADV), Ellie and Ralph and Loqueness (all at 10%). Once again, the 10ml bottle goes a long way.

Only just made the Molinbery M's up last night, so will give it another couple of days before I try them, but from what I've sniffed so far it's all good
    Cheers
    Sodd
    Bassman and 1ynne like this.

AVF Regular
    Hyper ... That looks like a better deal, especially considering they aren't repackaged, cheers.

CMB
    AVF Regular
    Most local concentrates are repackaged unfortunately, whether you buy from eBay or not.
    Fatman and fabricator4 like this.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassman View Post
    To finish the story, I did receive the bottles. They do, indeed, seem to be capella flavours. They arrived quickly and well packaged. They state made in USA bottled in Australia.
    The downside? The 30ml bottles only contained 25ml of concentrate. I wrote to him and he apologised stating his "measuring cup" must be inaccurate.
    Oh dear.
    this inspires unflagging confidence from me !

Bassman and AllyP like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    hence why i buy from well recomended stores vapeoureyes for example tho i did have to get some from wick and wire aswell
    If you know it. Help someone
    If you dont know it. Ask

On land line is a inanimate object under water it has a life of its own.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast