Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: Simplified Juice Making

AVF Regular

Simplified Juice Making

Was musing as I mixed up a couple of 500ml bottles of my ADJ - That I have wasted so much money on DIY.
    There are heaps of glass beakers, cylinders & far too many syringes in the Vape Cupboard - Can't even count all the concentrates I bought & loathed.

These days its so simple, Just four ingredients and one measuring Cylinder. Nothing flashy but I end up with the Juice I love with little fuss and just two things to wash.
    So for those struggling with it - hang in there, you will find your happy place with DIY

gert, giruvian, MrGruffy and 4 others like this.
    Tootle Puffing Provari Fan Gal & Newbie Squonker

AVF Regular
    share the recipe?
    The measuring cylinder is a great idea, mine seems to be lost in transit.
    AllyP and flyingfox12 like this.

AVF Regular
    snapppp... I was just thinking the same thing lol..

I am thankful to find Tjuice concentrates at the start was .. and ya know.. I still use them - 15% added to pg/vg/with Vit N to suit - how easy is that lol

and lately - the Molinberry M Line of blended concentrates- at 7% - if I feel like a change lol doesnt get much better

ETA and this is my most used accessory from Hi Liq - graduated bottle 100ml, top can be used as a funnel and a measuring cap .. brilliant
    Last edited by 1ynne; 21-03-17 at 03:44 PM.
    LimeB, AllyP, Vapewave and 1 others like this.

Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGruffy View Post
    share the recipe?
    Not much of a recipe as only one Tobacco flavor which is added at 5% instead of the recommended 15-20% . Basic but I like it.
    Its a 100ml cylinder with 1ml increments - I start with the flavor, then Vitamin N, then the PG and lastly the VG - that way no washing is required between additions.
    I did buy scales but realized they aren't accurate enough making bigger amounts and I no longer fiddle around with little bottles and trying out flavors - So they are in the Cupboard of the Dead as well
    Stomp likes this.

AVF Regular
    I am a little peeved @ the Molin Shop in Poland. They seem to want to send everything by DHL and boy, unlike HiLiq don't they load on the DHL charges. A friend of mine buys their concentrates and gets the, sent by Airmail and no problems thus far. Yes their juices seem to need less concentrates and are good value and taste. Brother, the freight using their DHL is B.S. They told me that you the purchaser has to pay extra for DHL insurance. I have dealt with HiLiq for nearly 2.5 years and never lost a parcel. I think the Polish shipping agents are having a lend of us Aussie customers. There are a few shipping agents in China that tried this caper with me as well. For my money I will stick with HiLiq and Juice Factory in Au for concentrates. Needless to say I do not deal with China except for HiLiq or the USA any more and try to stick to Aussie Vendors.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGruffy View Post
    share the recipe?
    Having tried measuring cylinders like they use in labs, I get better results with digital scales. I have a set of digital scales that I bought from Kmart that have ml and grm settings and also a setting for milk which is slightly thicker than water. I set mine to the milk setting and that is close enough for 50/50 pg vg allowing it for its density.

Cat
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by AllyP View Post
    Was musing as I mixed up a couple of 500ml bottles of my ADJ - That I have wasted so much money on DIY.
    There are heaps of glass beakers, cylinders & far too many syringes in the Vape Cupboard - Can't even count all the concentrates I bought & loathed.

These days its so simple, Just four ingredients and one measuring Cylinder. Nothing flashy but I end up with the Juice I love with little fuss and just two things to wash.
    So for those struggling with it - hang in there, you will find your happy place with DIY What flavour is your ADJ?

Nice inspiring post Ally. Have already used those little funnels you sent me several times thank you. I am still wondering what the second tall bottle of juice you sent me was as the label washed away with the liquid but I have been happily MTL vaping away on it thank you Put your precious Phillip Rocke into my beast so I would be able to taste the flavour more fully than thru the Naut and can see why you love it, again, thank you.
    AllyP likes this.
    Be Realistic. Plan for a Miracle.

Quit smoking 22 Sep 16

AVF Regular
    FlyingFox, Fenix Vapours, the Australian supplier of Molinberry, only charges at AusPost rates so why not buy concentrates locally and support our aus vendors?
    Fatman, btobw, AllyP and 2 others like this.

Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat View Post
    Nice inspiring post Ally. Have already used those little funnels you sent me several times thank you. I am still wondering what the second tall bottle of juice you sent me was as the label washed away with the liquid but I have been happily MTL vaping away on it thank you Put your precious Phillip Rocke into my beast so I would be able to taste the flavour more fully than thru the Naut and can see why you love it, again, thank you.
    Hi Cat, the only way I could work out which is the Mystery juice is if you PM me the names of the others that didn't leak with labels are intact - no idea otherwise
    I love those baby funnels too.
    Cat likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ynne View Post
    snapppp... I was just thinking the same thing lol..

I am thankful to find Tjuice concentrates at the start was .. and ya know.. I still use them - 15% added to pg/vg/with Vit N to suit - how easy is that lol

and lately - the Molinberry M Line of blended concentrates- at 7% - if I feel like a change lol doesnt get much better

ETA and this is my most used accessory from Hi Liq - graduated bottle 100ml, top can be used as a funnel and a measuring cap .. brilliant
    That bottle looks handy 1ynne - I will put one in the cart when I am next at HiLiq for NTN - trying to hold out for the two for one Sale which is usually in June I think.
    Cat likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast