Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Bryce.C

Thread: Mixing recipes

AVF Regular

Mixing recipes

Hey afv I need your help again.
    I've been doing diy juice since I started 2 years back but over the past 3 months I've been buying doublers which I'm not happy with. They all taste bland and not satisfying even after a weeks steep. Also they are really hurting the budget. I buy a whole ton of juice once a fortnight to save money on shipping and spending $160-200 on doublers that taste like crap and for being $15-20 a pop only lasting me about 2 days for a 30ml and a week for a 60ml, I did it as a convince thing just because just gotta add vg+ nic and shake er up but I'm going more flavour chasing and I remember getting cracking flavour from diy, plus 500ml of vg/PG also 30mls of flavouring lasted me forever, making ejuice for a bit of silver instead of notes is the way to go.
    This week I'm going to stock up on nic, vg, PG and flavouring to begin diy again so this is the question I ask. I love TFA flavourings so do you guys know any simple recipes(between 2-3 flavours per bottle) I also love juice whore tabacoo blend flavouring so anything that would complement that would be fantastic!
    I'm going to buy alot so price isn't an issue as it will last me a fare while
    P.s. I would prefer to buy flavouring within Australia to support local businesses and jobs
    Cheers avf -Bryce

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

AVF Regular

AVF Regular
    Bryce,
    Here's a cracker I've been into lately. I got it off a clone forum but it tastes absolutely nothing like the clone (I guessed that from the outset but thought I'd give it a shot).

"Supposedly" Fairy Blood (as in the GLV version)
    Vanilla Custard TFA 7%
    Strawberry Ripe TFA 5%
    Hazelnut TFA 1%
    Sweetener or cotton candy TFA 2%

This is nothing like Fairy Blood but it is a bloody delicious strawberry cake type vape. The addition of the hazelnut is what turns it from a strawberry custard to more of a cake flavour. If you want a strawberry custard then leave out the hazelnut. Very damn close to an ADV either way. 1 week steep.

What I also done was to substitute the strawberry for TFA sweet raspberry. This is definately an ADV !!! It's like a raspberry jam donut taste. Georgeous !!! 1 week steep.
    I also tried it without the hazelnut but it reminded me of T-juice Jack The Ripple (but not as good). As I love JTR as it is, I just mix JTR concentrate. No point trying to re-invent the wheel.
    Cheers
    Sodd

AVF Regular
    both easy mixing and yum

Vapeking has TJuice concentrates

Fenix Vape has the Molinberry M Line.. oh and molinberry tobacco concentrates too

Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sodd View Post
    Bryce,
    Here's a cracker I've been into lately. I got it off a clone forum but it tastes absolutely nothing like the clone (I guessed that from the outset but thought I'd give it a shot).

"Supposedly" Fairy Blood (as in the GLV version)
    Vanilla Custard TFA 7%
    Strawberry Ripe TFA 5%
    Hazelnut TFA 1%
    Sweetener or cotton candy TFA 2%

This is nothing like Fairy Blood but it is a bloody delicious strawberry cake type vape. The addition of the hazelnut is what turns it from a strawberry custard to more of a cake flavour. If you want a strawberry custard then leave out the hazelnut. Very damn close to an ADV either way. 1 week steep.

What I also done was to substitute the strawberry for TFA sweet raspberry. This is definately an ADV !!! It's like a raspberry jam donut taste. Georgeous !!! 1 week steep.
    I also tried it without the hazelnut but it reminded me of T-juice Jack The Ripple (but not as good). As I love JTR as it is, I just mix JTR concentrate. No point trying to re-invent the wheel.
    Cheers
    Sodd
    That's sounds so good, I'm thinking about ordering a ton of flavours tomorrow so I can't wait to try that out!

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Try and get a good mix of flavours, TFA make great concentrates but other companies do certain things better. For custard you should get CAP Vanilla Custard V1, for alot of fruits try Flavourart. For a nice strawberry try a mixture of TFA and CAP strawberry. I have noticed that CAP seem to make the nicest bakery style flavours and some creams. FA make the best fruits except strawberry, and TFA do everything in between really well. Also INW Biscuit is a worthy mention. Also pick up some FA Caramel, it adds a brown sugary sweet velvety taste to so many ejuices. Doublers, singlers, its all the same expensive stuff. DIY yeilds great results and gives you full control of what you want your ejuice to taste like. Happy mixing...
    Last edited by Bate; 30-03-17 at 12:46 AM.

AVF Regular
    Fabricator4 has a lovely recipe using JW Signature Tobacco as the main flavouring, adding a tiny bit of hazelnut, coffee and vanilla, and a touch of menthol (optional). If you ask him nicely he might tell you his secret recipe!

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryce.C View Post
    Hey afv I need your help again.
    I've been doing diy juice since I started 2 years back but over the past 3 months I've been buying doublers which I'm not happy with. They all taste bland and not satisfying even after a weeks steep. Also they are really hurting the budget. I buy a whole ton of juice once a fortnight to save money on shipping and spending $160-200 on doublers that taste like crap and for being $15-20 a pop only lasting me about 2 days for a 30ml and a week for a 60ml, I did it as a convince thing just because just gotta add vg+ nic and shake er up but I'm going more flavour chasing and I remember getting cracking flavour from diy, plus 500ml of vg/PG also 30mls of flavouring lasted me forever, making ejuice for a bit of silver instead of notes is the way to go.
    This week I'm going to stock up on nic, vg, PG and flavouring to begin diy again so this is the question I ask. I love TFA flavourings so do you guys know any simple recipes(between 2-3 flavours per bottle) I also love juice whore tabacoo blend flavouring so anything that would complement that would be fantastic!
    I'm going to buy alot so price isn't an issue as it will last me a fare while
    P.s. I would prefer to buy flavouring within Australia to support local businesses and jobs
    Cheers avf -Bryce

The only doublers I will use come from https://www.deityvapour.com/ However my mate Rupert who makes this stuff is in Townsville Qld and as we know the cyclone has played havoc there. His juice is IMHO is the best in Australia. For concentrates I go to Juice Factory or U4EA however with the latter you have to use between 10 to 15% They are all Aussie made and to me that is a big plus as I prefer to support Aussie business'. Tobacco concentrates I buy from HiLiq and now from the Mollinshop in Poland, yes I know that there is a dealer in Australia but he only sells Mollinberry concentrates in 10 ml bottles. I get mine from Poland in 100ml bottles.

One thing that really pissed me off about doublers and there is one vendor on this forum whom I will not name, I ordered a 30ml doublers from him thinking I could make 60 mls of juice. What do I get? A half full 30 ml bottle (15mls.) Needles to say he will not get another order from me. B.S. to that. Diety Vapour sent me a 100ml bottle out of which I got 200 mls of juice.

AVF Regular
    Hi Bryce
    I've been tweaking ready made to make it vapeable all these years, but now I'm going to be on the same journey, lol.
    There are some nice sounding tobacco recipes with just a few ingredients in this list, I havn't yet made any of these but some sound good and simple.. -
    I am at the beginner stage as well with making from scratch- I agree, the prices for ready made are ruinious.
    Tobacco Recipes | Homemade E-juice Recipes

Just an edit
    Ecig express US has an excellent site with every brand on their website, and most of the flavours are reviewed. I find its good to read some reviews before taking the plunge, better that than buy something that will clog everything up.
    .http://www.ecigexpress.com/shop/diy-...d-flavors.html
    Last edited by gert; 30-03-17 at 11:18 AM. Reason: added a comment.