• 1 Post By e_tech
  • 2 Post By fabricator4
  • 1 Post By Polar43
  • 2 Post By charles Vaper

Thread: Flavour help

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Flavour help

Hi all,

I'm sorry if this is a silly question but I have searched and cant find the answer anywhere, how do you know if your flavours are pg/vg based or not.

I'm currently using e-liquid calc and every flavour there is listing an option for pg/vg/other and its confusing the hell out of me, thanks in advance

Hi Polar43,

In my experience it either says so on the bottle or on the online store you buy it from, within the description of the ejuice. Some vendors also state steep times which is very helpful too IMO.

Take another look where you bought it from. I've contacted one manufacturer on one occasion (Outerworld) and they were very helpful, so that's an option too.

Hope this helps,
    e_tech
    Polar43 likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Polar43 View Post
    Hi all,

I'm sorry if this is a silly question but I have searched and cant find the answer anywhere, how do you know if your flavours are pg/vg based or not.

I'm currently using e-liquid calc and every flavour there is listing an option for pg/vg/other and its confusing the hell out of me, thanks in advance
    We mostly assume that concentrates are PG based, though some can be PG/alcohol/water/PEG. This doesn't really matter too much because it's most often the VG content that is the primary target. Minor variations in PG percentage aren't that important.

For people who are PG intolerant, they would specifically need to source VG only flavourings, in which case they will know. VG flavourings are normally more expensive (but not always) and are bought specifically for the purpose. VG flavourings may also contain some alcohol and/or water.
    Cat and Polar43 like this.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

Thanks all, I had looked at where I had purchased a few bottles however I couldn't find the information on Pg/Vg. I just shot the distributor a message and they gave me all the relevant info.

Good info for going forward though, so thank you both
    Dhufish likes this.

For VG based flavors, you may wish to look at Real Flavors.
    They are available from Sydney Vapour.
    1ynne and Cat like this.
    Helping smokers transition to vaping - Support for new vapers - DIY - The Vapers Table
    President-The New Nicotine Alliance AU

It's all about the juice..

Nicotine is not really addictive, it's all in your head