AVF Regular

Suicide Bunny

I found this in one of my random search moments,
    the milkman clone seems ok, wifey swiped a bottle of it
    now I make them in 15ml bottles instead of 30

No idea how this will turn out but Ive made this one
    Suicide Bunny E-Juice Recipe - 99Juices
    recommended steep of 120hrs!!

made a similar might've been milkman? without coconut and some strawberry drops that turned out purdy good
    the milkman clone E-Juice Recipe - 99Juices
    cant quite remember but pretty sure it was ok, but wifey swiped that too

damn wifeys!
    gert likes this.
    One failed lab experiment away from obtaining superpowers

https://media.tenor.co/images/860c5d...011a/tenor.gif

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    It is my favourite E-Liquid.

AVF Regular
    Sully, 120 hours sounds about right for the Bunny. Mine is only coming on board after about a week. It also seems to be the type of juice that you need a clean tank and new wick, doesn't seem to go over the top of anything else like some other juices can.
    Cheers
    Sodd

Hi Sully. Just thought I'd mention that the recipe you have referred to seems to be a clone of 'Original Bunny' which was (is?) made by Suicide Bunny.

Suicide Bunny was the manufacturer, not the juice. They also made the authentic Mother's Milk which must be the most popular recipe clone out there.

I suppose a clone can be called whatever the mixer wants and this is a slightly unusual clone of Original Bunny as it is the first I've seen to incorporate coconut but the rest of the ingredients are commonly used. It sounds as if it could work though and I might try a bit of coconut in my version. I use a cake batter instead of, or as well as, Cheesecake (FA 'Nonnas' for example, or FW 'Yellow Cake') but research these flavours before using if you're tempted to try them.

By the way, it improves immensely with a long steep. I don't touch mine for four weeks and then only to see how it's going. It starts to shine after two months.
    The Sodd likes this.

AVF Regular
    Woopi ..... you are much more patient than I am, full points for letting a juice sit as long as a month to mature
    I start to get that itchy .... wonder how it's going (will just try a wee taste) thing after a week at the most !
    Cheers
    Sodd

Only with stock juices Sodd, such as this and maybe five others. I mix these when my existing batch is getting low so I still have some to vape whilst they steep. With new recipes I also try them after a week but I'm quite prepared to leave them longer if they need it.

Since I've been mixing for a while, I've usually got plenty of juice to vape while I wait and even with new recipes that I'm keen to try I can usually judge them as they progress by the smell. I know many people don't bother with steeping much at all but I've found that as soon as you start to use creams or custards, the juices benefit being left alone for a while to get all intimate in a dark place. Fruit cocktails on the other hand are pretty racey straight away and I do shake 'n vape those.