Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: I Am In LURVE....

AVF Regular

I Am In LURVE....

Think I have finally found my ADV...... Dragon Blood. Yum Yum Yum.

Here is the recipe for those who are interested. All The Flavor Apprentice flavours.

2nd attempt ... Never give up, giving up. OMG I am going to be rich soon, look how much I have saved!

AVF Regular
    Yeah, it's nice isn't it.

If I could get TFA still, I'd always have some on hand.

Stu.

AVF Regular

I Am In LURVE....

Quote Originally Posted by Ginar View Post
    Think I have finally found my ADV...... Dragon Blood. Yum Yum Yum.

Here is the recipe for those who are interested. All The Flavor Apprentice flavours.
    I used to lurvvve Dragons Blood Clone. Still have about 120ml bottle sitting there for the last 3 months steeping but then I found Unicorns Milk.
    I found the flavour to be much better. Should give it a try. All TFA flavours as well.
    Ginar and FluffySheep like this.

AVF Regular
    That Mother's Milk does look nice, the only one I don't have is Cheesecake Graham Crust... off to do some buying. Have Cheesecake and New York Cheesecake.
    iamtezr likes this.

2nd attempt ... Never give up, giving up. OMG I am going to be rich soon, look how much I have saved!

AVF Regular
    Theres no doubt most people like the creamy sweet juices,

Sadly for us tobacco'y mentholly fanciers there would be one lonely recipe in about 80..I cruise the recipes to no avail lol.
    Everything is cream strawberry cream strawberry strawberry strawberry more cream graham crust cream,more strawberry,

Forgive me for being all bitter and twisted on the subject.
    Ginar, AllyP and muscovyduckling like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by gert View Post
    Theres no doubt most people like the creamy sweet juices,

Sadly for us tobacco'y mentholly fanciers there would be one lonely recipe in about 80..I cruise the recipes to no avail lol.
    Everything is cream strawberry cream strawberry strawberry strawberry more cream graham crust cream,more strawberry,

Forgive me for being all bitter and twisted on the subject.
    For me at least, the problem is that tobacco is one flavour I've found very difficult to find a 'good' replication of. I think it's more a case of my doing it wrong somehow, but even so I've had maybe 3 tobacco based liquids that were tolerable, mostly they were immediately disposed of.

I'm not that big on 'cream' so much, unless it's a background to something more interesting.

I've got a cold at the moment (no idea where from) so can't really tolerate anything but eucalyptus. And that stuff has a very, very short shelf life. Stuff mixed up on Sunday is now missing it's punch.

(Wish I could use actual eucalyptus oil. That would certainly clear things out. Probably kill me in the process...)

Stu.

AVF Regular
    I use menthol crystals dissolved in pg and add a couple to a few or so drops of eucalyptus "oil" to it and use that as a concentrate to whatever ever strength I feel like.

I have been doing it for a few years for when I have a cold or such and am not dead yet.

It is a done thing I discovered with a little research as it doesn't fall into a strictly "oil" category that a lot of people are paranoid about.

Well from what I read, anyway.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Christian R View Post
    I use menthol crystals dissolved in pg and add a couple to a few or so drops of eucalyptus "oil" to it and use that as a concentrate to whatever ever strength I feel like.

I have been doing it for a few years for when I have a cold or such and am not dead yet.

It is a done thing I discovered with a little research as it doesn't fall into a strictly "oil" category that a lot of people are paranoid about.

Well from what I read, anyway.
    It's not water miscible, and just floats on top in blobs even if you stir it in. How does it work in PG/VG?
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by fabricator4 View Post
    It's not water miscible, and just floats on top in blobs even if you stir it in. How does it work in PG/VG?
    I just had a look again at the bottle that has been sitting for a couple of months without any shaking or disturbance and I can't see any droplets on top and it still smells ok.

So I guess it mixes in ok. I made the "concentrate" with pg but for the vape mix added a little VG as well. Don't know the percentages as I didn't measure them but the final percentage of Eucalyptus is very very small in the scheme of the total mix, but still has a rather full taste.

Like I said, I did look into it a bit as I was at first a bit put off by the fear of the word oil, but decided to try it as I was sort of reassured by what I read.

I am not pushing this as a thing to do, just saying that I tried it as an experiment and found that it worked well for me when I needed a mentho-lyptus type of vape
    fabricator4 likes this.

AVF Regular
    Yes, the poison as with all things is in the dose.

I just looked in the medicine cabinet and all we had was some supermarket brand that doesn't smell quite right. I won't be going there.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast