• 1 Post By CMB
  • 1 Post By 1ynne
  • 1 Post By PurpleVapes
  • 4 Post By 1ynne
  • 4 Post By fabricator4

Thread: Mixing by Dripping

AVF Regular

Mixing by Dripping

I recently purchased the Wanko so as to test out my ejuice recipes.

Ive been working on about 4 recipes ; A choc mint, a berry custard, a hazelnut chocolate, and a coffee.

I was about to add some chocolate to my coffee to give it a mocha taste, then I realised that I could just drip half/half with my current coffee mix and my hazelnut choclate.

Superb.

Mixing by Dripping. Is this a common thing people do? It absolutely works. I drip one ejuice on one end of the coil, and the other ejuice on the other end of the coil.

Why hasnt anyone talked about this?

Im currently making up a few single flavour mixes, and adding them in proportion.

CMB
    AVF Regular
    It kind of works until you go blend it up and make a batch. There's too many variables really and flavours blend with other flavours when mixed in the bottle, not just as they are vaped on the coil. Maybe if you do a wickless coil and wash it off each time or used new wick each time you retest it could work more accurately.

Still I suppose it is a good way of seeing how flavours vape together generally.
    1ynne likes this.

AVF Regular
    the only problem is.. and its not really a problem... is that the cotton wicking retains just a bit of every flavour... and you can never really replicate the yumminess that you make on the fly lol .. but I do it all the time ...

Edit: CMB beat me to it lol
    gert likes this.

I enjoy taking time to actually drop as deeply as possible into stillness, into whatever is unfolding in the present moment.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by CMB View Post
    It kind of works until you go blend it up and make a batch. There's too many variables really and flavours blend with other flavours when mixed in the bottle, not just as they are vaped on the coil. Maybe if you do a wickless coil and wash it off each time or used new wick each time you retest it could work more accurately.

Still I suppose it is a good way of seeing how flavours vape together generally.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ynne View Post
    the only problem is.. and its not really a problem... is that the cotton wicking retains just a bit of every flavour... and you can never really replicate the yumminess that you make on the fly lol .. but I do it all the time ...

Edit: CMB beat me to it lol

Both good points.

The way I see it, it's all about who gets to make it to the top spot in the $5 Plato coil.

So far, my Vanilla Cake is the world champion (1 year and 7 months consecutive/undefeated).

The quarter finals are the drip mixing.

If the flavour passes this test, it makes it to the semi finals ; it's own bottle, it's own wick.

If it wins here, it makes it to the backup Plato (the one I leave at home).

If it wins there, it leaves home with me.

AVF Regular
    This Hazelnut Mocha Ive stumbled upon is fantastic. Been vaping it for 2 hours non stop.

Ive mixed the bottles, and it tastes just as I was dripping them.

Will vape this on the Wanko for a couple of days before I decide to promote it to the Backup Plato.
    Last edited by PurpleVapes; 08-07-17 at 11:23 PM.
    ermoon2 likes this.

AVF Regular
    just rename that atty Willy.. please !
    gert, rodbam, stylemessiah and 1 others like this.

I enjoy taking time to actually drop as deeply as possible into stillness, into whatever is unfolding in the present moment.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ynne View Post
    just rename that atty Willy.. please !
    Henceforth known as the Willy Wanko...
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

AVF emergency contact : avf_contact_point@yahoo.com
    This email will auto-respond with the latest information if the AVF forum is no longer contactable.
    Send a test message now to make sure it's in your address book or sent messages.
    Received emails and addresses will be deleted the same day. Include the word "scream" in the subject if you want me to read your message. The Yahoo responder may only send 1 or 2 response messages per day.