AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Vape train concertrate

Just wondering peoples thoughts on these concentrates are they any good hard to find much information on them. Cheers

I haven't tried their concentrates but I love their ejuices and doublers - they are my favourites by a long shot.

AVF Regular

All good

Quote Originally Posted by Shorty2001 View Post
    Just wondering peoples thoughts on these concentrates are they any good hard to find much information on them. Cheers
    G'day Shorty. I just got their creme brulee, Gold rum & creamy custard concentrates. The aroma outta the bottles is pretty dang nice. I have just vaped the creme brulee mix I made and it's a nice creamy, custardy, caramelly(?) toke. It has 1% RY4 Asian in it 50%/50% PG/VG @12% Flavour. Been steeping for a week and will improve heaps I'd say, with longer. First time mixing for me! Good pricing for the concentrate and the postage was a little large @ $10.50 regular post. First time up I got "freebies to the cost of postage” and could pick the flavour concentrate but I had to ask if there was a code for discounts first. All good.
    Last edited by DocM; 22-07-17 at 08:05 PM.
    If I can't blind you with science, I'll dazzle you with BS

Killed the nails before they killed me. 10/02/15 Thanks immensely to AVFers!

Yeah ok keen to c how they go I guess should just try a few maybe got some interesting flavours

AVF Regular
    And 2 months later......The creme brulee and the gold rum are quite strong. I made an 11% at 65%VG and is worth dropping to maybe 8-9%. The custard kicks bum too by the smell of it, I only used it in another recipe and not as a main.
    If I can't blind you with science, I'll dazzle you with BS

Killed the nails before they killed me. 10/02/15 Thanks immensely to AVFers!