Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: Concentrates stating "Clear"

  1. #1
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    N/E Vic
    Posts
    1,167

    Concentrates stating "Clear"

    Hi. Can anyone tell me what the "Clear" means on Eg. "TFA Double Chocolate Clear" Is it the colour or lack of colouring or is it the flavour itself? I have seen this while looking for concentrates a lot.
    I asked my Mum one day "Where do babies come from?" She said "A dog bite son." I found out later, I had a Cynophobic childhood. She thought I'd said Rabies.

    Killed the nails before they killed me. 10/02/15 Thanks immensely to AVFers!

  2. #2
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    SW Vic
    Posts
    686
    Pretty sure it just means clear as in colour.
    Cheers
    Sodd
    DocM likes this.

  3. #3
    emu
    emu is offline
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    West Australia
    Posts
    2,003
    Yeah looks like water
    DocM likes this.

  4. #4
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    North East Victoria
    Posts
    517
    I have a bottle of Graham Cracker Clear. It isn't clear.

    Sent from my HTC 2PST1 using Tapatalk
    DocM and Sublime like this.

  5. #5
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Moving 1000km closer to civilisation
    Posts
    7,694
    Quote Originally Posted by staceman101 View Post
    I have a bottle of Graham Cracker Clear. It isn't clear.

    Sent from my HTC 2PST1 using Tapatalk
    If it's cloudy, consider if it might be separating, which would be odd for a "clear"

    If it's just got a bit of colour on it, then that's probably OK - just a little age on it, or it might have always been that way.
    DocM, emu and staceman101 like this.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.


  6. #6
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    North East Victoria
    Posts
    517
    Quote Originally Posted by fabricator4 View Post
    If it's cloudy, consider if it might be separating, which would be odd for a "clear"

    If it's just got a bit of colour on it, then that's probably OK - just a little age on it, or it might have always been that way.
    It's just slightly Amber coloured. Only got it a few weeks back, and it's always been that way.

    Sent from my HTC 2PST1 using Tapatalk
    DocM and emu like this.

  7. #7
    emu
    emu is offline
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    West Australia
    Posts
    2,003
    Quote Originally Posted by staceman101 View Post
    It's just slightly Amber coloured. Only got it a few weeks back, and it's always been that way.

    Sent from my HTC 2PST1 using Tapatalk
    Just a case of false labeling, happens in an unregulated industry.
    DocM and staceman101 like this.

  8. #8
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    N/E Vic
    Posts
    1,167
    Quote Originally Posted by emu View Post
    Just a case of false labeling, happens in an unregulated industry.
    Same as my school reports.
    emu and staceman101 like this.
    I asked my Mum one day "Where do babies come from?" She said "A dog bite son." I found out later, I had a Cynophobic childhood. She thought I'd said Rabies.

    Killed the nails before they killed me. 10/02/15 Thanks immensely to AVFers!

  9. #9
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    1,409
    Should the concentrates be in the fridge?
    My Capella Marshmallow concentrate was clear.its been sitting on the desk for a while and beginning to go yellow.
    DocM, AllyP and staceman101 like this.

  10. #10
    AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by gert View Post
    Should the concentrates be in the fridge?
    My Capella Marshmallow concentrate was clear.its been sitting on the desk for a while and beginning to go yellow.
    I'd like to know this too... I keep mine in the cupboard

    Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk
    gert and DocM like this.

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2017 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 01:08 AM.