Like Tree6Likes
  • 4 Post By PurpleVapes
  • 1 Post By PurpleVapes
  • 1 Post By PurpleVapes

Thread: Battle Night : Xian Xiangfu vs Hangsen

AVF Regular

Battle Night : Xian Xiangfu vs Hangsen

Result : Draw 1 : 1

Sat back with my wanko and eVic Mini tonight and watched a couple of movies; First the latest Pirates movie, and then Get Out. Get Out is an awesome movie. Latest Pirates was so so.

Round 1 was Super Concentrate Virginia Tobacco at 4% vs Hangsen Virginia Tobacco at 10%. (All mixed at 50%VG)

Both played well, both has that sweet bright note, but Hangsen is much more smoother in this one. Sweet tobacco flavour, without the over powering citrus notes.

Round 2; Main Event, The RY4s (XX at 4% and HS at 10%) (All mixed at 50%VG)

Super Concentrates RY4 was a clear winner here. Ive complained about HS RY4 previously, and tonight was no exception. It's overloaded with the ethyl maltol, to the point that the tobacco aroma is almost hidden. The Super concentrate RY4 was much better blended. There's still the cotton candy aroma there to give it the RY4 distinct taste, but the cotton candy takes a back seat to the blend of tobaccos, which almost appear to be a 50:50 blend of the super concentrate cocoa types (like Old Caption/Blackfire/Blended/USA Blend) and their citrus types (like Flue Cured/Virgina).

Super concentrate RY4 reminds me very much of Halo's Tribeca.
    Last edited by PurpleVapes; 17-09-17 at 01:22 AM.
    gert, DocM, 5555 and 1 others like this.

AVF Regular
    For those who aren't aware, Xian Xiangfu is the company that makes the popular Super Concentrates.
    DocM likes this.

AVF Regular
    I just want to add that Hangsen Virginia is well on its way to be my ejuice discovery of the year. This tobacco is the most well rounded, full blended tobacco I've had in years. Not too sweet, not too coco, not too much ethyl matltol, just, right.
    emu likes this.