Like Tree10Likes
  • 3 Post By chrisbram
  • 6 Post By BrianS
  • 1 Post By Fractal

Thread: Help with adding Nicotine

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Help with adding Nicotine

Hi all ,

So I decided to order from Australia instead and thought it would be easy but I may have ordered the wrong products to add nicotine myself.
    I think I was suppose to order a doubler ? Is there still a way to add nicotine to my juices ?
    This is what I have
    Ready to vape flavoured ejuice from Clouded Visions and a 70VG/30PG ratio in 30ml bottles
    The nicotine I have is 100mg/ml nicotine in VG concentrate from Vapewild.
    Ive looked at a calculator and figure if I add 0.9ml into a 30ml bottle that should give me 3mg of nicotine?
    But it cant be that simple surely? do I have to order a doubler whatever that is?
    DocM, 1ynne and emu like this.

AVF Regular
    its that simple
    Flea, mrs308hjute, DocM and 3 others like this.
    RIP 22.12.2016

AVF Regular
    Yup.

You're literally just adding nic to an already "ready to vape" juice.

I always give it some good shakes over the course of a few days before I vape it, just to make sure the nic is really evenly distributed and to give the "peppery" flavour of the nic time to back off and smooth out - but that's not always required. You do need to give it at least a damn good shaking though.

Adding nic to a ready to vape juice does dilute the flavour of the juice a *tiny* bit, but really - if you're using 100mg nic base and only mixing up to 3mg? It's not going to be noticeable.

Doublers are still really useful if you're mixing with a much weaker nic base (like a 24mg or 36mg) and / or mixing to a higher nic level (like a 12mg), because they allow you to add a higher volume of "unflavoured nicotine / base" without diluting the flavour.
    emu likes this.
    These things.

I have some things.
    I vape them.