Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By captive
  • 1 Post By Sublime

Thread: Newbie in mixing tips needed

AVF Regular

Cool Newbie in mixing tips needed

As the title suggests im wanting to get into mixing my own juice, ive been vaping for years but have since resisted the temptation. But money is now becoming a bit tight so i wanted to stretch my vape budget a bit further, i already have all the stuff to start mixing bar the concentrates so why not give it a go.

What i wouldnt mind a bit of help with is a few simple recipes to start with, im a simple vaper anyway my ADV is coco mango deluxe from juicewhore so i was hoping someone may have some tips on where to start with trying to replicate that. Obviously theres mango and coconut in there but there may be something more subtle that im not picking up that ties it together and maybe someone could help me with % if theyve tried it previously.

The other 2 flavours i vape is green apple (my other ADV) which im thinking should be a staright concentrate at the recommended % and cola im thinking that is another one that may just be a straight single concentrate, but someone may have a tip as to what else may be in there ive read some people add champagne to simulate bubble ect.

The last flavour i wouldnt mind having a crack at is Grape hubba bubba, i spent yesterday trawling through the entire 43 pages of people's recipes and came across a recipe from Danny76 which is below

4% hiliq grape
    2% flavor west grape soda
    2% TFA grape candy
    .2% sweetener if you want but is spot on without it.

That seems pretty straight forward but was wondering if i could swap out the Hiliq grape for another grape i could pick up from Juice factory just to save on going elsewhere for one concentrate. @Danny76 ?

I think thats a decent place to start for me hopefully nothing too complex, i know this could be the start of creating a monster but when you do the math it makes total sense, but im guessing you DIY'ers already know that.
    I have watched a tonne of youtube vids and im confident with DIY E-liquid | Steam Engine | free vaping calculators

Any help or tips would be much appreciated, im still rocking subtanks and toptanks with the RBA section just because im satisfied with them and and Igo-l if im in the mood to drip so its fair to say i dont keep up with the times Cheers Ben

Edit forgot to mention i vape at high VG 80% or more so i may need to bump certain concentrates perhaps.
    Last edited by ben_76; 26-08-18 at 01:34 PM.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ben_76 View Post
    As the title suggests im wanting to get into mixing my own juice, ive been vaping for years but have since resisted the temptation. But money is now becoming a bit tight so i wanted to stretch my vape budget a bit further, i already have all the stuff to start mixing bar the concentrates so why not give it a go.

What i wouldnt mind a bit of help with is a few simple recipes to start with, im a simple vaper anyway my ADV is coco mango deluxe from juicewhore so i was hoping someone may have some tips on where to start with trying to replicate that. Obviously theres mango and coconut in there but there may be something more subtle that im not picking up that ties it together and maybe someone could help me with % if theyve tried it previously.

The other 2 flavours i vape is green apple (my other ADV) which im thinking should be a staright concentrate at the recommended % and cola im thinking that is another one that may just be a straight single concentrate, but someone may have a tip as to what else may be in there ive read some people add champagne to simulate bubble ect.

The last flavour i wouldnt mind having a crack at is Grape hubba bubba, i spent yesterday trawling through the entire 43 pages of people's recipes and came across a recipe from Danny76 which is below

4% hiliq grape
    2% flavor west grape soda
    2% TFA grape candy
    .2% sweetener if you want but is spot on without it.

That seems pretty straight forward but was wondering if i could swap out the Hiliq grape for another grape i could pick up from Juice factory just to save on going elsewhere for one concentrate. @Danny76 ?

I think thats a decent place to start for me hopefully nothing too complex, i know this could be the start of creating a monster but when you do the math it makes total sense, but im guessing you DIY'ers already know that.
    I have watched a tonne of youtube vids and im confident with DIY E-liquid | Steam Engine | free vaping calculators

Any help or tips would be much appreciated, im still rocking subtanks and toptanks with the RBA section just because im satisfied with them and and Igo-l if im in the mood to drip so its fair to say i dont keep up with the times Cheers Ben

Edit forgot to mention i vape at high VG 80% or more so i may need to bump certain concentrates perhaps.
    Hi Ben
    There is no reason why you cant use a different brand and end up with a SIMILAR taste but remember that different brands are different in both strength and flavor so it could end up totally different
    ben_76 likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by captive View Post
    Hi Ben
    There is no reason why you cant use a different brand and end up with a SIMILAR taste but remember that different brands are different in both strength and flavor so it could end up totally different
    Thanks for your reply i did think about the difference in taste but not strength so thats a good point, i might try and reply to the original poster and see if he can recommend something similar to hiliq grape ty

AVF Regular
    I haven't seen him around these parts for quite a while. In fact he's only just returned to over the road after a brief hiatus.
    http://vapinginaustralia.com

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Sublime; 27-08-18 at 12:15 PM.
    ben_76 likes this.