• 2 Post By CCC
  • 1 Post By margyb
  • 1 Post By Mickg33
  • 1 Post By Jay
  • 1 Post By Flitterby

Thread: Vaping Mad - Juice Review

Super Moderator

Vaping Mad - Juice Review

Ok. As most of you will know from my various forum threads, I have been having a hard time finding juices that appeal to me. They taste like plastic, some others have a slight chemical taste and so forth. Admittedly, most flavours I have tried have been Chinese but let's not hold that against them. Virgin Vapors Organic Dark Roast Turkish Coffee and Dekang Virginia Slims are the only two flavours I have tried that I can stand for any length of time.

Enter Vaping Mad and Elise from Brisbane.

Vaping Mad had their first post (as a vendor) on the forums last night so I checked out their website. Very professional and easy on the eye with a rather small selection of equipment but some nice sounding juices. I had sent them a PM asking if pick up was an option as I also live in Brisbane and hate waiting days to get gear that I have already shelled money out for. Yeah, I know .... Impatient bastard aren't I? Elise from Vaping Mad (or the Chief Vaping Operator as her business card says) PM'ed me back telling me that she could deliver halfway between where her place and where my place is. Sounded good to me so I placed an order for 3 flavours - Lime Spider, Wake'n'Bake and Espresso Shot. I met her at the pre-designated spot and let me give her kudos straight off the bat. I turned up on my Harley, covered in tattoos and she STILL made her way up to me and introduced herself. Nice to know not everyone judges people by appearance. Anyway, I digress. She handed me a bag containing my 3 flavours - Lime Spider, Wake'n'Bake and Espresso Coffee and a little something extra, which was a nice touch.

Alright, on with the review.

(All flavours are 80% VG and were mixed to an 11mg nic strength by me. They were all then loaded into seperate Boge 510 LR Cartos running on an 1100mah eGo battery)

Lime Spider. "Perfect for those who love a clean and crispy taste. Oh and we plopped in some ice cream too!"
    OMFG! Just the smell of this juice alone was enough to make me cut my other appointments short and race home to load up! Took a hit and OMFG was indeed an accurate assessment! I LOVE THIS JUICE! Awesome vapour as you would expect being 80% VG, throat hit was fantastic and the taste! The taste is truly amazing. Lots of lime with a hint of vanilla? ice cream. Easily the nicest "sweet" vape I have ever had. (He says looking at the box of around 100 flavours sitting next to him) This juice alone has renewed my faith in vaping I kid you not! - 11/10. <--- That's NOT a typo

Wake'n'Vape. "This is what happens when coffee spills in tobacco and is then whacked into a bit of liquorice. Good morning!"
    This is a tobacco based flavour. The only other tobacco based flavour I currently like is Dekang 11mg Virginia Slims and it's what first got me off the durries. Let me say, once you first vape this you would swear there is a tiny mule in the back of your mouth just going to town on your throat! THROAT HIT PLUS! Flavour is very nice too, better than any tobacco flavour I have tried to date. I say "to date" because I have some Boba's Bounty and Gorilla Juice on their way, so we'll see how they pan out, but this Wake'n'Vape is the great if you like tobacco flavours. Subtle licorice, very nice coffee and tobacco. - 9/10.

Espresso Shot. "Straight up, no mucking about. You need a hit? You got it!"
    Remember me saying how I like the VV Organic Dark Roast Turkish Coffee? PSSST, this one is a close second for sure. I have tried other coffee flavours from a few different vendors also and this one for me is second on my list of favourites. Spectacular throat hit, fantastic flavour from the rich, dark espresso coffee and as they say on their website it's "like a good coffee smack in the mouth!" I think they should change it to "it's like a coffee flavoured drive-by!" - 9/10

All I can say is I AM going to be ordering every single flavour that Vaping Mad has and I have finally found juices I like! Halle-effing-lujah!

Elise, wonderful job, awesome juices, FANTASTIC customer service and thanks for the tank, no matter how "ghetto" is was ..... lol. I will definitely be back, however next time, you had better give me more than 2 business cards because I am going to hand them out to everyone I know.

Now if you can all leave me alone, I'm going back to vaping my Lime Spider!

[EDIT : I have just been informed from Elise at Vaping Mad that these juices were made less than 24 hours ago, so they haven't even steeped yet! And they are this awesome now?! HOLY-SNAPPIN'-CATFISH, it's about to get rowdy in the mancave in 48 hours time then!]
    Last edited by ElDubya; 06-06-12 at 03:36 PM.
    shipo, Flitterby, margyb and 2 others like this.

AVF Regular
    nice review LW..review like this make a hits and miss for the vendors especially it's local, but the way put it seems that its all are on possitive side. i might give it a try especially the tobacco flavour..cheers..another vendor on favorites..
    ElDubya likes this.

CCC
    Thanks for the review, its good to see you found something you really like. I am excited to try the couple i ordered.
    ElDubya likes this.

AVF Regular
    Which ones did you order CCC?
    CCC likes this.

CCC
    Quote Originally Posted by margyb View Post
    Which ones did you order CCC?
    Lime spider and Ovalteenee
    margyb and ElDubya like this.

AVF Regular
    ElDubya

Glad you found something you like

Nice review too
    ElDubya likes this.

AVF Regular
    Yeah glad you found something you like, I actually make up a tobacco blend a couple of months with a bit of virgin vapor kona coffee about 15% (too sweet by itself for me), some tobacco absolute 80% and a dash of Loranns licorice flavour. I was surprised how much I liked it so the wake and vape sounds pretty good - Tobacco and Coffee goes well together
    ElDubya likes this.

Jay
    AVF Regular
    Hilarious thread....loved it. It must've looked pretty dodgy to outsiders when you did the trade

I'll definitely have to try some and support the local Brizzy scene.
    ElDubya likes this.

Note: $$$ saved is not true as I now spend it all (plus more) on vaping gear

AVF Regular
    I am SO relieved you found some stuff you like! And that it's local to you is a huge double plus!! Hurrah!
    ElDubya likes this.
    Vaper since 11 Dec 2011

Joyetech Evic-VTC MINI, eLeaf TC40 x2, Uwell Crown & Aspire Titan2

Vaping Blog: http://gaelyne.com/category/vape-away/

Super Moderator
    Indeed! Thanks ... I am glad I found some too, it was touch and go there for a while .... lol