Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ElDubya

Thread: Super cheap juice!

Super Moderator

Super cheap juice!

Catskill Mountain Vapor Store, Inc.: Gourmet E-Liquid & Signature E-Juice Flavors

Their 1oz, 2oz and 4oz bottles, with nicotine, are all the one price ... $15.50. Unless it's a typo.

So, If I got a 4oz bottle of flavoured 24mg, I could halve it into 2 bottles, top it up with PG and get 250ml's of 12mg juice for $15.50, correct?

Sounds like a plan ....

CCC
    Yeah but then you would be cutting your flavour in half too. That does seem pretty cheap though, how much is postage?

Super Moderator
    No idea, I stopped looking when I thought it was a typo.

AVF Regular
    He is just too weird a guy, i wouldn't order from him. I doubt he will ship to Australia anyways..

Search "Rgoddeau" on various vape forums.
    The trouble with most of us is that we would rather be ruined by praise than saved by criticism - Norman Vincent Peale

AVF Regular
    If I want cheap juice I just buy from China. Alot of cheap yank juice is just rebranded dekang.

I only buy from the USA when it is better quality than the chinese juice and hand made in the USA, also usually when the supplier has a sale as well, so I used to check the deals and steals page on ECF for sales of good quality suppliers.

CCC
    I wouldn't want to commit to that much juice, i like getting 5mls first then if i like a juice i will order more next time. Sux to be stuck with heaps of juice you don't like hey EID And yeah i had a look at the website, he does look kinda creepy haha.

Super Moderator
    Yeah, apparently he is embroiled in some massive controversy on the ECF forums as well as others he has been banned from and he is mixed up with the "other forum that shall remain nameless" ..... I'll pass too.