Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Confused?

Confused?

Hi All,
    Well iv'e ordered my kit and it should arrive tomorrow. Now i been reading up alot on juices and mixing but i hear so many different ways to mix and i really really need some help to start me off. Could anybody please tell me in laymans terms for a beginner like me where to start? Which is the best place overseas to buy nicotine juice? Should i get it in 36mg? I heard RTS Vapes is a good place? Should i get it mixed with PG? Which places for flavoured juice here in OZ? What other accessories will i need to start mixing? Is it safe to handle the nic juice without gloves at low levels? Will i need to add VG or should i have it already premixed in the nic juice or flavoured juice? Is 18mg a good start for a 15 a day smoker? Also are the food flavourings from the supermarket ok to use for mixing? I have a couple here but i guess they arent. Sorry for the so many questions but i would like to make sure im getting it right. Thanks guys
    CCC likes this.

Get some pre-mixed nic juice first so that you can relax a bit and then start vaping whilst learning about mixing.

It is not hard but take it in steps and relax because it works.

RC
    nightrider and b874 like this.

Thanks Raven That is a good call. Im not too fond of buying from China. In your opinion which are some good places overseas? I have had a few mentioned to me by others on here. Just would like to find a reliable and good priced place.

if i was you id start with 12 mg nic and buy flavors you think you will like, i get my juice here Pink Spot Vapors: Gourmet E-liquid & Signature E-Juice Flavors
    nightrider likes this.
    Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see.....im off to the PUB

AVF Regular
    nightrider- There's many ways to mix but going with what you're already considering, I'd sudgest getting 36mg no flavour nic in 100% PG. RTS will take longer to get to you than hearlth cabin would.
    Get Flavours from Aust vendors. Easyest is to get doublers with 60% PG 40% vg. Mix 50/50 with your 36mg nic and you'll end up with 18mg with 20%vg.
    You'll need 5ml syringes, blunt 18gage needles and bottles. You won't need gloves to handle 36mg nic, but have tissues or paper towels and if you spill some on your hands, wipe it off, then wash your hands. good luck.
    DAWZZY and nightrider like this.

Thanks for the site. I checked them out they look good but why do a few of these vendors don't do paypal?
    Quote Originally Posted by RIDING OLD SKOOL View Post
    if i was you id start with 12 mg nic and buy flavors you think you will like, i get my juice here Pink Spot Vapors: Gourmet E-liquid & Signature E-Juice Flavors

Thanks thommo. How long will RTS take to ship here? Is there any other place in the states that deliver quicker by any chance from your experience? Thanks again!!

Quote Originally Posted by Thommo View Post
    nightrider- There's many ways to mix but going with what you're already considering, I'd sudgest getting 36mg no flavour nic in 100% PG. RTS will take longer to get to you than hearlth cabin would.
    Get Flavours from Aust vendors. Easyest is to get doublers with 60% PG 40% vg. Mix 50/50 with your 36mg nic and you'll end up with 18mg with 20%vg.
    You'll need 5ml syringes, blunt 18gage needles and bottles. You won't need gloves to handle 36mg nic, but have tissues or paper towels and if you spill some on your hands, wipe it off, then wash your hands. good luck.

Just buy some nic juice from Health Cabin to get started but order the other stuff that has been mentioned. You need to find what you need to keep your satisfaction levels in tow.

I needed some 36mg to get me off fags but everyone is different. I have dropped since then, but don't worry too much. Start high and then drop, don't trouble too much in all the details yet as you have plenty of time to play around.

This vaping thing is pretty elastic so the thing is to just start and do not worry. It works, so do not stress about it.

RC
    b874 likes this.

A little stressed..i spent two whole days online researching! So much to read! ok if i do get from health cabin which ones do i get the dekang or health cabin juices?

Quote Originally Posted by nightrider View Post
    Thanks for the site. I checked them out they look good but why do a few of these vendors don't do paypal?
    i know its a pain in the ass, i have to give my gal cash and ask her to buy with her plastic... i hate plastic !!!
    WokinDog likes this.
    Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see.....im off to the PUB

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast