Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Where to buy

Where to buy

Hi guys

I have desided to get some unflavoured nicotine VG to mix with locally sorced doubles. And was wondering are some better than others? And if so why?

Also where would you say is the best place for me to purchase this china or America and which specific stores do you guys use?

Cheers guys
    Dave

i have some coming from mt barker vapors, herd its good quality at a very good price
    Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see.....im off to the PUB

AVF Regular
    About to get an order in from NicVape. Have only heard good things about them, their nic is supposedly of very high quality.
    Less than half the price of mybakervapor with the option of higher than 36mg, Their shipping prices are very reasonable too.

As for doublers, it's all so variable and personal. Places like JuiceWhore have a big range but not all the flavours are so great. Don't get me wrong though, there's some very nice flavours tucked away in there and some flavours I dislike, you may love! You may want to look at their golden kiss range. VapeKing has a decent range of flavours and quite a few are nice. I've found their tobacco flavours to be the best. Then there's Vapebar. They don't have a huge range but all their flavours are of excellent quality. Some of theirs I don't like but that's just due to the flavour not being my type. Flavours of theirs that are highly regarded by me are Peach Tea, Mint Slice Magic and Black Briar.

There's a lot out there, we all buy a lot of juice trying to find what we like. So don't worry, you'll come across a few you love eventually.

(*Susceptible to sloppy moderation)

AVF Regular
    USA: ##NicVape## - Online Store has been working out well for me... has other DIY gear as well..and glassware etc.

China wise i always liked the nicotine i got from heavensgifts Best electronic cigarettes_ecigarettes_eliquids_ejuices - Heaven Gifts like most of the Chinese ones they sell shit loads of other stuff so can be handy to order from them and grab other bits.. but they are not as economical to buy unflavored nic compared to nicvape.

This is just my experience, from places i have ordered.
    Last edited by Australis; 15-08-12 at 08:18 AM.
    The trouble with most of us is that we would rather be ruined by praise than saved by criticism - Norman Vincent Peale

Super Moderator
    I have only ever ordered nic from Health Cabin. The largest bottle they have is 115ml and the highest strength is 36mg/ml. Also, it's not the cheapest (I don't think) but it is odourless, tasteless and clear. Which I believe is exactly what you want in a nic.

AVF Regular
    Health cabin for me too. For exactly the same reasons as Eldub.
    CCC and ElDubya like this.

[s] Vaping nic-free since 16 November 2012 [/s]
    Back on the nic.

AVF Regular
    I order from RTSVAPES-http://www.rtsvapes.com/- always good nic, never had a problem with the juice, usually 10-14 days delivery, prices are reasonable,just be careful what you buy from these guys, they do sell pure nic(you don't wanna mess with that), I just got a litre and a half of 100mg nic liquid from them, no drama

MY LEGEND IS BUILT ON THE CORPSES OF THOSE WHO STOOD AGAINST ME
    When asked to move a mountain, don't be daunted by the size of the mountain, merely start moving the rocks
    Provari v2 ,DIDN'Tx2, AGA-Tx2,Kir Fanis Tripolitis Tower tank, GGTS with clone ITHAKA, Sigelei Telescope,Vmax,couple of different clone mech mods, few different clone drippers and atties

CCC
    Nic - HealthCabin. Doublers - VapingMad, VapeKing, JuiceWhore, VapeBar.
    ElDubya likes this.

Ive been pleasantly surprised with both RTS and Nicvape. Both delivered a great product in a timely fashion. If i could only choose one then it would be nicvape.
    "It's a Grower....Not a 'Shower'!!!" - Bender B. Rodriguez

Only used RTS once for 250ml and had no problems. Wasn't VG though. I hate pulling out a few ml of VG let alone 100's!
    ElDubya likes this.
    Mods:Silverbullet - JIB Mini - VTube - Alpha Ultra - iTaste - Kick
    Vaping Since May 27th 2012

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast