Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Heads up, do not mix these.

AussieVapers approved Vendor

Heads up, do not mix these.

HG Strawberry + FA Vanilla Concentrate + JuiceWhore Strawberries n Cream Doubler.

Unless you like vaping the taste of anus haha. There's hints of flavour similar to the VK4 doubler i bought to try and am really not a fan of. The vanilla I guess. Oh well threw it together really quickly before work and its horrible. Gonna pour that shit out when i get home because I only have 2 spare mixing bottles. I have ordered more but can't remember who from (had about 5 orders coming at the same time) all I know is they aren't here yet.

The only mix I've like so far has been HG Strawberry + HG Grape + Liqua berry mix doubler. Which i have been vaping all day everyday for the last few weeks.

Could anyone suggest a fruity juice that they like? I forgot what i have on the way but i know there's some 24mg HC Red Bull coming because the only other addictions i have besides nicotine are gaming and ENERGY DRINKS. Not a huge red bull fan but dont think anyone has V or Mother flavours.

I also used to smoke Marlboro reds so I've got some Marlboro juice coming. Guessing it won't taste anything like it but can only hope i guess.

And has anyone had any of the mountain dew flavours that are around?

I have mountain dew on its way will let ya know how it goes when I get it.

As for red bull it tastes like warm monster energy drink not red bull.
    But the again maybe thats just my opinion as I worked for redbull for 2 years a while ago and drank, well a hell of alot of it lol

JuiceWhore has RockStar and Monster available as well. Used to be able to add caffeine but it seem that option is gone?

I found a 50/50 mix of RedBull and MtDew to be quite nice.

My favorite fruity mix of TigersBlood. Another i found quite nice was bigicedogs jumpoff (Gourmet Vapor) creation. They regularly have 40% off sales so not badly priced (they have a create your own juice option as well).

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    From what others have reported, most of the "Red Bull" juices, from various vendors, do not taste like red bull, I have tried one & it was nothing like the drink, not very good tasting either.

If you like fruit flavors, for concentrates, try HealthCabin Juicy peach, green apple, Black cherry, Cherry, Mango, Hamimelon(rockmelon) & Blackcurrant. I have all of these & they taste really good, I also Have the grape flavor which tastes more like grape lollies than grapes but it is really good too.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

Cheers guys! Will have a look when I get home from work. Still vaping this horrible mix in the name of identifying what I dont like. Im now leaning towards ot being the strawberries n cream. Oh well guess this all part of finding MY juice.

Only prob is I dont have any pure Nic yet. Kinda wanted to keep it that way to avoid the fuss of mixing. Just want to find a couple of pre mixed juices that I like so I can order them all the time.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by bevoh View Post
    Only prob is I dont have any pure Nic yet. Kinda wanted to keep it that way to avoid the fuss of mixing. Just want to find a couple of pre mixed juices that I like so I can order them all the time.
    I hope you havent ordered any PURE NIC bevoh. Unflavoured I believe is what you may be talking about. What strength do you intend to end up vaping??
    24mg, 18mg ??

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    You do not want pure nic!!!
    What you want is unflavored nic base, which is a completely different thing.
    Pure nic is 1000 or 999mg/ml & highly toxic, 1 drop will kill 10 men.
    Unflavored nic base can be anything from 1mg/ml - 100mg/ml most commonly used by most vapers is 36mg/ml or 48mg/ml.
    Flavor concentrate + nic base + PG &/or VG + 1 empty mixing bottle, is all you need to make your own juice
    10%-20% flavor concentrate (nearly all are PG base)
    50% 36mg/ml nic base (VG or PG or Mixed)
    30% - 40% PG or VG or combination
    = 18mg/ml juice with 10% - 20% flavor. This can be 80% - 90% VG (due to flavor being PG based) or up to 100% PG. A good mix is usually a combination of VG & PG, 80PG/20VG 70/30 50/50 or 20/80 are all common.
    margyb likes this.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

pure nic is one of the most lethal toxins known to man, deadlier than arsenic or cyanide by quite a lot. the fumes can kill you.
    avoid it totally.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

Yeah unflavoured is what I meant just couldn't think of the word. All my HG juices are 36mg and I usually tone em down with a doubler. The new juices I've ordered are 24mg. Im thinking that anywhere where from 18-24mg will do the trick 36mg gave me a bit of a fright when I first hit with a big draw haha. Almost even made me cough but I liked the harsh hit at the same time so I just cut each down accordingly. Never any measuring either always just go off halves n quarters and how it looks to the eye. I know I should measure but I figure im not playing with really high Nic content so its okay. And everything I've ordered is higher VG percentage.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast