Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: complete newb - How do I go about making my own flavours with bulk nic juice?

AVF Regular

Red face complete newb - How do I go about making my own flavours with bulk nic juice?

Hi guys, I literally am starting to vape this week. I don't want to have to keep getting nicotine juice over here all the time so I am getting 150ml or so of 36mg unflavoured that I want to dilute down to 18mg with my own flavours. I have been told that if I just use 0mg flavoured juices bought locally, the flavours will be muted too much and not very nice. Can anyone give me a "mixing for dummies" runthrough please? Or atleast point me in the right direction?
    Thanks in advance

AVF Regular
    Hi Druidcarey and welcome to your new life..........first off to make life real simple......buy doublers from your favourite vendor.......Vapebar, Juicewhore, Vapeking all sell doublers.......then when your 36mg unflavoured nic arrives mix your doublers and your nic in a 50:50 ratio or 1:1-----> so 10ml of unflavoured 36mg nic to 10ml of doubler....whammo 18mg e-juice ready to vape........try using a e-juice calculator to mix different strengths, I use this one---------> eJuice Recipe Calculator , but I'm sure other members will link other calculators for you. 0mg juices bought locally will be ready-to-vape juices and will dilute the flavour when mixed with unflavoured nic.......BUY DOUBLERS FOR EASE OF USE it doesn't get much simpler than that.....what setup are you using?
    Druidcarey likes this.

MY LEGEND IS BUILT ON THE CORPSES OF THOSE WHO STOOD AGAINST ME
    When asked to move a mountain, don't be daunted by the size of the mountain, merely start moving the rocks
    Provari v2 ,DIDN'Tx2, AGA-Tx2,Kir Fanis Tripolitis Tower tank, GGTS with clone ITHAKA, Sigelei Telescope,Vmax,couple of different clone mech mods, few different clone drippers and atties

AVF Regular
    Oh that makes life much easier I've got an eGo-w with the eliq carts and 1100mah batteries.https://www.e-cig.com/shopping/produ...garette-EGO-W/

AVF Regular
    If I may make a suggestion.......grab your self some "Stardusts" or CE4+ clearomisers from the same vendor you grab the doublers from..... they will make life so much easier and your vaping journey will begin much smoother....they are easy to fill and screw straight on to you eGo batteries, give good throat hit and good vapor....I like them and use them as do quite alot of other members here.....good life span and cheap.....keep asking and your questions will be answered
    targaboy, Druidcarey and fifthflo like this.

When asked to move a mountain, don't be daunted by the size of the mountain, merely start moving the rocks
    Provari v2 ,DIDN'Tx2, AGA-Tx2,Kir Fanis Tripolitis Tower tank, GGTS with clone ITHAKA, Sigelei Telescope,Vmax,couple of different clone mech mods, few different clone drippers and atties

AVF Regular
    Thankyou again, you have been a great help already. This forum rocks. there is sooooo much information and products out there that it is making my head hurt lol. I will definately look into getting some clearomizers, can I pre fill these and carry them with me full? or will they just leak everywhere if I do that?

AVF Regular
    prefill no drama...carry with you also no drama.......refill no drama.......
    Druidcarey likes this.

AVF Regular
    ok so I just looked on juicewhore, can't find doublers, is Perfumers Apprentice Concentrates - JuiceWhore E-Liquid E-Juice what you are talking about?

Super Moderator
    Hiya Druid , welcome to the forums .... if you click on the individual product at Juicewhore ( handmade e-Juice) there are drop down boxes on the description which allow you to customize size and mix ... one of these otions is " DOUBLER "
    Costs a dollar or two more , but like you have already learnt , makes mixing as simple as it gets !
    Happy Vaping !
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    Oh yep, thanks, got it sorted Haha, I dont care about a dollar or two more, it's nothing compared to >$100 week on analogues.

Super Moderator
    Yep ,more free cash, better breathing , and a nicer way to get your nic ... vaping is grins all round
    targaboy and Druidcarey like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast