Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Best Tastes Without Nicotine?

AVF Regular

Best Tastes Without Nicotine?

Yes, folks, for those of us who don't use nicotine, there appears to be a different kind of challenge - Finding juices that taste good without requiring nicotine.
    I've only been vaping for a couple of months, but have found that some things either taste like crap, or don't taste of anything at all.

If anyone would like to contribute to this, please go ahead. I'm aware that variables are endless in this, but any findings you arrive at in your own experience are most welcome.

Disclaimer:
    ****There are some products I'm not too enamoured with. But allow me to state at the get-go that this is about what things do to MY TASTEBUDS, rather than the overall quality of something or other.*****

So far, the tastiest ones I've found are the Pink!; and Lime Spider, both from Vaping Mad. I won't risk putting the Lime Spider in a clearo, but I'm very happy with it in a Boge carto. On the other hand, Pink! in a carto isn't nearly as nice or tasty as in a Stardust.

I've just got some new ones, and have tried Vape King's Musk Sticks, and Butterscotch. They're pretty tasty in a clearo.
    I also got some i-mix Licorice, which is very disappointing. However, it's only day one of it, so I may or may not alter my opinion in time. But today, my tongue isn't finding the right notes in this concentrate.
    Apparently, these findings may have been quite different should I have used nicotine in the mix. This is the challenge for me. Finding stuff that works without it.

Cheers, and I look forward to hearing of others' experiences. :-)
    Sixth Vape Year and Four Years Sans Durry.

I've tried a few without nic and so far the only one that I like that way is pinkspot's snowmans kiss - its a peppermint/menthol combo that goes alright. All the others I've tried nicless have been quite ordinary (Imho - I'm really still chasing the throat hit though)...
    The user formally known as NewbsRUs

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    I like the JW maple rum tobacco, reminds me or Port Royale.
    JudeaB likes this.

My wife always forgives me when she is wrong.

CCC
    Lime spider is safe in your clearo.
    margyb likes this.

AVF Regular
    Havent had a problem with lime spider in my stardusts
    CCC likes this.

AVF Regular
    That's very good to know. I'm just being cautious, having read about citrus and cinnamon doing bad things to tanks.
    margyb likes this.

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Quote Originally Posted by margyb View Post
    Havent had a problem with lime spider in my stardusts
    No problems using it in a DCT either, no clouding or cracking of the tank at all & the DCT had it sitting in it for a week of use, same with Comets, AKA CE3's.

Another nice flavor from VK, that if you like lime spider you will probably like, is the Red Cola I-mix concentrate. It is more like the cola bottle lollies you can get than coke or pepsi but I have only used it with nic in it. However having tried both flavors I can say they are both equally good.
    essiemessy likes this.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Quote Originally Posted by essiemessy View Post
    That's very good to know. I'm just being cautious, having read about citrus and cinnamon doing bad things to tanks.
    Also apparently root beer flavor is known to cause similar problems.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

AVF Regular
    Thanks for the input :-) And I'll wishlist that cola one.

I managed to try the Strawberry once I'd faffed around with filling a Boge. Yes, another very yummy one to add, and I can't wait to fill up a clearo with some.
    It's a couple of days on, and I still really like the Musk Sticks and the Butterscotch, so I can give those a definite thumbs-up, now.

ETA bugger.. no Red Cola i mix.
    Last edited by essiemessy; 12-09-12 at 12:39 PM.

AVF Regular
    Righto. It's been a couple of weeks since I posted about these flavours.

Still loving the Strawberry, Musk Sticks, Lime Spider, and the Pink!. All in Stardusts.
    The Butterscotch has thickened somewhat, and has a tendency towards that chemical taste. I don't use it much any more.

The licorice has steeped for all this time.
    No change.
    JudeaB likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast