Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    AVF Regular

Desert ship help

got some fa desert ship and mixed at 3 percent 10mls
    so nic was 2.5
    pg/vg 7.2
    desert ship .2
    caramel .1

i found this way to strong for my liking, i dont want to throw it away as im low on nic. so how would i go about dropping it to 1.5% without losing nic level

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by g12528 View Post
    got some fa desert ship and mixed at 3 percent 10mls
    so nic was 2.5
    pg/vg 7.2
    desert ship .2
    caramel .1

i found this way to strong for my liking, i dont want to throw it away as im low on nic. so how would i go about dropping it to 1.5% without losing nic level
    I'm sorry i'm a little confused.

So your mix has 3% flavouring (desert ship .2 and caramel .1)?

And you want to drop that down to 1.5% without changing the nic content?

If i'm understanding that right, you'd want to double the amount of nic and pv/vg.

... waits for someone else to confirm.

$3642 Spent on Vaping

AVF Regular
    im an idiot because i as half a sleep trying to figure it out last night then woke up today and figured out, cheers for the help

has anyone got some good recipees for desert ship?

AVF Regular
    I have a small bottle of that but havent tried it yet, it kinda smells funky so I left it. Does anyone else get cheese and bacon balls from the smell? LOL
    “Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force; like fire, a troublesome servant and a fearful master. Never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action.” -- George Washington

AVF Regular
    out of all the other fa tobaccos i think it smells the best. no cheese or bacon balls. i just didnt think it would be so strong

AVF Regular
    Might have to revisit it, I personally like the Cuban Supreme the most out of all of them, followed by the 7 Leaves I think its called...Also Maxx Blend is nice.
    “Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force; like fire, a troublesome servant and a fearful master. Never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action.” -- George Washington

AVF Regular
    where do usually buy em from?

AVF Regular
    I bought them from Quality e Cigarette. I usually only do fruit flavours but wanted to try tobaccos. He has a good range of them.

I dont mind the desert ship, but found i liked dark vapour better. Also like the tuscan reserve and mellow sunset. I really want to find a use for camtel, but its just got too much of a spicy smell to it. Cowboy smells like sunscreen to me too lol. I get mine from ecig-sa.com.
    Just have a play around with some caramel, vanilla and marshmallow, a little sweetner like cotton candy might help too. If you like applewoods or peachwood get some Flavourart Oakwood and Apple or Peach to add to the desertship. Maybe even some desertship with a hint of honey might be nice.

Welcome to DIY

Ecigs: Halo G6-->Ego 650mAh-->Apex Ultra-->Smoketech VMAX-->Smoketech VMAX SS-->Smoketech Gripper VV-->Gus G22-18350-->Gus Telescopic-->Diablo Hybrid-->Caravela!

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by extre248 View Post
    I dont mind the desert ship, but found i liked dark vapour better. Also like the tuscan reserve and mellow sunset. I really want to find a use for camtel, but its just got too much of a spicy smell to it. Cowboy smells like sunscreen to me too lol. I get mine from ecig-sa.com.
    Just have a play around with some caramel, vanilla and marshmallow, a little sweetner like cotton candy might help too. If you like applewoods or peachwood get some Flavourart Oakwood and Apple or Peach to add to the desertship. Maybe even some desertship with a hint of honey might be nice.

Welcome to DIY
    i get my stuff from ecigsa too. ill have a play around with it and see how we go. fruit flavours are simple to make, tobaccos seem a challange

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast