• 3 Post By PHUCKDUP2
  • 1 Post By Goz
  • 1 Post By D1git
  • 3 Post By Fatman
  • 1 Post By CCC

Thread: Ready to vape?

AussieVapers approved Vendor

Ready to vape?

Got my doublers about a week ago and nic arrived today while i was at work so I mixed some juice up at about 3pm. Will it be all good to vape or am i meant to let it sit for a while? Oh and keep in mind i left the doublers sitting with the caps off all week.

Cheers

Super Moderator
    Nah mate, you have to wait a week
    Use it, it may be fresh, but who cares?
    D1git, Fatman and bevoh like this.

AVF Regular
    Hook in and enjoy.......if you want to speed steep it there is a thread on it somewhere here
    timeout, Fatman and bevoh like this.

MY LEGEND IS BUILT ON THE CORPSES OF THOSE WHO STOOD AGAINST ME
    When asked to move a mountain, don't be daunted by the size of the mountain, merely start moving the rocks
    Provari v2 ,DIDN'Tx2, AGA-Tx2,Kir Fanis Tripolitis Tower tank, GGTS with clone ITHAKA, Sigelei Telescope,Vmax,couple of different clone mech mods, few different clone drippers and atties

Goz
    I've found that really shaking the crap out of them and then sitting the bottles in some hot water for a while helps speed things along a bit. But there is no real substitute for leaving them sit for a week or 2, I have got some flavours that have taken a month of steeping to really make them shine.

These days I tend to mix them up in 30ml bottles and then decant into 5ml bottles for use when I'm out and about.
    timeout likes this.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke

AVF Regular
    aww mate,
    you're gonna need to grab a syringe and blow air through it every 2 minutes for the next 2 hrs then heat it in the microwave on 300W for 10 secs then stand in the corner...........
    sorry bud
    mad monday here, it'll only improve over the next few days... but go for it. If it tastes like crap, give it a few, after that it's probably not going to get any better
    gtadmin likes this.
    Quit date : 10/5/2011

Super Moderator
    I order slow shipping ... they arrive ready steeped LOL
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Haha thanks guys. Banana nut bread is tasty shit.

All out of batteries
    a week or two? ferk, i'm already re-ordering by then lol.
    Touchwood ,Billetbox, Juggy, Lux x 2, BBM steampunk, Bagua, Nemesis, Moon, Popular 2, Poldiac x 2,Roller, GG Stealth, Zen sidewinder, Wizards Apprentice, Chi_you x 2, ProVari V1 and V2, Gus tele, Gus, the vaper V1, the vaper V2

atties - Zag, G- Bell, Foggatti x 2, wand, Spheroid, Steam machine x 2, Cobra x 2, Diver, Hellfire mini, Hellfire Mega, Hellfire Micro Mega, Arrow, Foggatti Hybrid x 2

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Quote Originally Posted by D1git View Post
    aww mate,
    you're gonna need to grab a syringe and blow air through it every 2 minutes for the next 2 hrs then heat it in the microwave on 300W for 10 secs then stand in the corner...........
    sorry bud
    mad monday here, it'll only improve over the next few days... but go for it. If it tastes like crap, give it a few, after that it's probably not going to get any better
    You left out the most important part!
    Stand on your head for 1 minute & breakdance spin on it.

Mate, steeping is a bit over rated, juice is ready to vape when it tastes right to you
    For most of my juices that is as soon as I mix them up.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

CCC
    Steeping is definatly over rated.
    grouse likes this.