Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Battening Down the Hatches.

Battening Down the Hatches.

Well there hasnt been a nuclear war yet.. But i have just completed my goal of 'stocking the pantry' (hehehe). Along with another 2 SLB ego-v units (with 4.5ml tank and drip tip) I purchased some juice. Vk Royal Blend, VK5, VK supreme and Vk Green apple. 1.5hrs later (mixing, measuring and printing labels) I am done. (time to put these away to steep for a month).
    The mixing lab>>>

The End result (I am very pleased)

Does anyone know if i have to let the 'Green Apple' Steep as long as the 'tobacco based' juices. And FYI 'Royal Blend' smells absolutly delicious.. I sooooo cant wait to taste it.
    AutumnGirl, Avguy, gregds and 3 others like this.
    "It's a Grower....Not a 'Shower'!!!" - Bender B. Rodriguez

AVF Regular
    Kettering south tassie / northern Antarctica
    lol god dam you have smashed that bottle of nic lol
    you should be right for a week or two
    Rylee74 likes this.
    funny gifs

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Apple should be fine to vape as soon as you mix it up, at least the HC apple is.
    Rylee74 likes this.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

AVF Regular
    your so clean and organized pro job well done
    Rylee74 likes this.
    Smokin no good A .

The thing about VK juices.. Is... To get the 'premium flavour' they HAVE to steep for a month (4weeks). There are vapers ofcourse whom like it otherwise, but i have tested this and for me.. 4 weeks minimum is required. So I thought.. i can buy the juice in dribs and drabs.... then sweat for a month while each one steeps.. or>>> I could do a bulk lot and know that once i have waited the 4 weeks I will have premium juice ready to go . im sure <---cop will agree with the steeping time required for VK juices.. If you go less than 4 weeks you are definaltey selling yourself short.
    <---cop likes this.

All out of batteries
    just my opinion - fruit flavours for me haven't changed a great deal with steeping but I don't use the creamy ones. I vaped another brand apple the day i received it and three weeks later on it is pretty much the same (not chinese juice)
    Rylee74 likes this.
    Touchwood ,Billetbox, Juggy, Lux x 2, BBM steampunk, Bagua, Nemesis, Moon, Popular 2, Poldiac x 2,Roller, GG Stealth, Zen sidewinder, Wizards Apprentice, Chi_you x 2, ProVari V1 and V2, Gus tele, Gus, the vaper V1, the vaper V2

atties - Zag, G- Bell, Foggatti x 2, wand, Spheroid, Steam machine x 2, Cobra x 2, Diver, Hellfire mini, Hellfire Mega, Hellfire Micro Mega, Arrow, Foggatti Hybrid x 2

thanks for the heads up re steeping 'Fruity flavours'.. might give the apple a go tomorrow. But the 'tobacco' flavours definatley have to be 'steeped' properly to get the 'best' flavour.
    <---cop likes this.

How did you do all that in such a neat and tidy fashion? I always, without fail get crap everywhere and am constantly having to wash/wipe my hands and everything within a 4 foot radius!
    Or did you tidy up before you took the shot?

i have OCD.. so sadly that was me 'midstream' notice in the pic that 1/3 are done (full) rest are flavour only. Was pretty easy. I tipped flavour into 10ml syringe (2 lots 1x 10ml 1x5ml) with my finger over the bottom. then plunged it into the empty 30 ml bottle. Repeated process with nic, washed hands thoroughly and was done.. I believe (due to 2-3 air bubbles) i lost 1ml of nic.. lol.. bloody 100vg is soo thick i had the odd one bubble up in the neck. Otherwise, was done how u see it.. Perks of being OCD.. hehehe...
    AutumnGirl likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rylee74 View Post
    i have OCD.. so sadly that was me 'midstream' notice in the pic that 1/3 are done (full) rest are flavour only. Was pretty easy. I tipped flavour into 10ml syringe (2 lots 1x 10ml 1x5ml) with my finger over the bottom. then plunged it into the empty 30 ml bottle. Repeated process with nic, washed hands thoroughly and was done.. I believe (due to 2-3 air bubbles) i lost 1ml of nic.. lol.. bloody 100vg is soo thick i had the odd one bubble up in the neck. Otherwise, was done how u see it.. Perks of being OCD.. hehehe...
    Well I hope you don't lose any shut eye tonight over that 1ml nic loss.
    Job well done.
    Rylee74 likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast