Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: What's the best ecig device for strong throat hit and heaps of vapor $

What's the best ecig device for strong throat hit and heaps of vapor $

Hi guys,
    Just wondering what people recommend for heaps of vapor and strong throat hit? I have an ego 650 and also the ego with the 1000 battery and just don't seem to get enough of a hit. I also bought a go go with a 1300 batt and it gives heaps of vapor but the throat hit isn't fantastic. Any suggestions for a great setup would be great. Cheers.

CCC
    You need to up the nic and/or PG in your juice to get bigger TH.

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Are you using juice with enough nicotine?

Variable voltage is the way to go. The numbers you posted refer to the capacity of the battery. They all put out the same voltage (usually 3.7v)
    Varying the voltage and using different resistance clearomisers or carts will get you to the sweet spot for different juices.

My wife always forgives me when she is wrong.

the egos put out a fairly constant 3.4 to 3,5v actually for 90% of the battery life anyway, they are regulated. the go go probably puts out battery voltage, 4.2v dropping down to 3.3 or so ..

throat hit is related to nic strength, wattage the atty can cope with and also airflow and the flavour also, as there are specific TH enhancers like qhit or whatever its called now.

306LR might be a good ego device, stardusts on an ego twist, then theres the rebulidables that draw air in around the heater instead of through it, the ato-miser could knock out a mallee bull TH wise but hell its tricky to use. the genesis mods can be built for TH but its a learning curve and a half and egos will not do the job.

legitimate ego C attys I find quite good on eGos, using one now.
    valleyjohn and targaboy like this.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

Ok, thanks again for the replies. I'm using around 18mg strength juice and was smoking winni blues before I started vaping so not sure if 18mg is giving me enough nic or not. Maybe if someone can let me know if 18 is enough or if I should increase? Cheers
    CCC likes this.

Good question I dont think its all down to nic level etc there are many other factors as Stoney mentions.

In my experience i get best TH from the smaller RBAs that have a smaller chamber and air hole, LR 306 attys, LR carto tanks, comets & stardusts in that order. I think it comes down to trying different things and finding what works best for you.

Provari, Reo 18490, eGo 650 Twists x 2

CCC
    Try 24mg...
    DAWZZY likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Patsfreedom View Post
    Ok, thanks again for the replies. I'm using around 18mg strength juice and was smoking winni blues before I started vaping so not sure if 18mg is giving me enough nic or not. Maybe if someone can let me know if 18 is enough or if I should increase? Cheers
    I find 18mg is fine coming from a pack of 20 winnys / day

Provari, Reo 18490, eGo 650 Twists x 2

Raa
    There are a few things you can do.
    Grab an ego twist battery or another battery that will allow you to notch up the voltage.. however note that this may also change flavour.. sometimes in a good way.
    Try different juices...
    Given you haven't commented on your nic needs, you may not want to up the nicotine so maybe buy a little bit of flash or q-hit (if that is still around) which is a capsicum based substance (think pepper spray) that irritates the throat a little bit.. thus throat hit.
    If you are using boge cartos at the moment, try Kangas. If you are not using boges at the moment, grab some in the low resistance variety and give those a go.
    Try vaping a heavier VG ratio for more vapour.

Just a couple of thoughts off the top of my head.

Ok cheers, where's the best place to get those three cartos from? I think I'll try that before upping the nic as the go go has a pretty large hole so probably has to much air mixing in. The vapor is great but the taste is lacking. If you are allowed to recommend a supplier that would be awesome. Cheers

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast