Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Have also bought a variable volt. Juice always tastes burnt.

Have also bought a variable volt. Juice always tastes burnt.

I also have a variable volt V6 unit but even on the lowest setting my juice always tastes burnt. I'm smoking bankers Rollie's juice and also Tasmanian devil which is around 18mg. I'm not sure if it's the juice or why it's happening. I love the taste of these two juices. So there's two questions? Firstly if someone knows the juice I'm talking about do you know of the same tastes under a different name from another supplier? I'm not sure if I'm allowed to mention suppliers but this one is Australian and the nic juices are sold through NZ. And secondly what do I do to solve the burnt taste issue? Not sure if the cartomiser supplied was no good for higher voltages . It's a screw in the same size as for the ego F1 but the thread needs to be showing or it can't screw in. I've heard a lot about the stardust but not sure if this will fit? If it does where's a good place to get them for a reasonable price? One more thing, with the go go with the 1300 battery what size is the thread for that. Can I get a stardust or another good tank that fits this as the thread is larger than the ego. Sorry so many questions :-). Just want to find the best vaping experience before I go broke. Cheers

AVF Regular
    What Ohms atty's are you using?

photo images-4_zps2e1bab4e.jpeg

AVF Regular
    Where are you located?

every one loves boobs !
    DAWZZY and bugzme like this.
    Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see.....im off to the PUB

I don't know the V6 .. googling brings up a swag of different ones.
    but if it using stacked batterys and is chinese, there is a good chance the rms voltage is a lot higher than settings, typically 3v is really 4.5v which results in 200% more power than what a true 3v gives you.
    this is why I have been making noise on international forums regarding these sorts of devices, they need to get volts right.

a link to the device would help.. and carto ohms as mentioned up there..
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    The clearos supplied with the V6 have a 2.8- 3 ohm resistance and the unit has 3 settings, supposedly 4,5 and 6V.
    Red is the lowest setting, red/blue and finally the blue is highest.
    Be interesting to see what the volts really are.

The thread is 510 only so CE4 wont fit.

My wife always forgives me when she is wrong.

510-ego adapters would soon fix that.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

AVF Regular
    Just a thought, I take it that this is rather new how long have you been using the supplied carto?
    Maybe try cleaning the carto out or try with another one, are you filling it correctly?
    its possible you have run it dry and burnt the coil and wicking.

Yeah Ozzie knows the facts. It is 4,5 and 6 volt settings. The size is the same as the ego . Looks like I need a new unit. What's a good not to expensive one which can be increased in smaller increments than 1 volt at a time?

Thanks bugzme, how do you clean it out?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast