Super Moderator

Tobacco Absolute

I am feeling particularly Lazy tonight
    Does anyone have a good source of a Tobacco Absolute that they can recommend from an OZ retailer?
    best value for outlay appreciated , but if someone has a really rave mix ... bugger the expense LOL
    Would be looking to buy in bigger volumes 10-50ml I reckon , bigger the betterer .
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    I think ecigs SA has some. I find ordering from perfume apprentice in the USA the best way though, they have a few different types, also some that has been diluted a bit. If you like it it works out pretty cheap ordering from the the USA
    Last edited by Mickg33; 08-10-12 at 08:45 PM.

Super Moderator
    hiya mick , thanks for that mate ... I noticed on most of the Tobacco absolutes at PA in the States , they state wont ship internationally , must go by road ?
    If nothing shows up I might have to mail them for clarification
    Ecigs SA bookmarked ... I had forgotten about them lol
    Cheers !

( any other leads welcomed )
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

All out of batteries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
    hiya mick , thanks for that mate ... I noticed on most of the Tobacco absolutes at PA in the States , they state wont ship internationally , must go by road ?
    If nothing shows up I might have to mail them for clarification
    Ecigs SA bookmarked ... I had forgotten about them lol
    Cheers !

( any other leads welcomed )
    PA - Tobacco Blend

is a blend of tobacco absolute?
    Touchwood ,Billetbox, Juggy, Lux x 2, BBM steampunk, Bagua, Nemesis, Moon, Popular 2, Poldiac x 2,Roller, GG Stealth, Zen sidewinder, Wizards Apprentice, Chi_you x 2, ProVari V1 and V2, Gus tele, Gus, the vaper V1, the vaper V2

atties - Zag, G- Bell, Foggatti x 2, wand, Spheroid, Steam machine x 2, Cobra x 2, Diver, Hellfire mini, Hellfire Mega, Hellfire Micro Mega, Arrow, Foggatti Hybrid x 2

Super Moderator
    Thanks Tony , I have emailed them to see what % T.A. we are talking about here lol ... I suspect it will be about a 20% dilution , but good prices on stuff !

Smile Tbacco Absolute

Quote Originally Posted by Mickg33 View Post
    I think ecigs SA has some. I find ordering from perfume apprentice in the USA the best way though, they have a few different types, also some that has been diluted a bit. If you like it it works out pretty cheap ordering from the the USA
    I ordered from them, took nearly 2 weeks to arrive, and it only crosses the Atlantic (I live in France), but, if I remember, they don't ship the diluted by air, only pure. Check it out though, they have a super collection of flavors, and it's cheaper. As well it's worth waiting for. There's loads of info on the site too.
    They do a pretty good Tobacco Extract, and, of course M-type. They're all really goooood!