Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Chocoholic juice or concentrate?

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Bundy
    Posts
    953

    Chocoholic juice or concentrate?

    ... tried a few doublers, but none are giving me the full flavoured chocolatey goodness that I desire (even after 3-4 weeks steeping).

    Maybe a concentrate, heavy on the percentage?

    Love to hear suggestions from all you choccy connoisseurs

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    235
    Quote Originally Posted by brookesy View Post
    ... tried a few doublers, but none are giving me the full flavoured chocolatey goodness that I desire (even after 3-4 weeks steeping).

    Maybe a concentrate, heavy on the percentage?

    Love to hear suggestions from all you choccy connoisseurs
    Have you tried the Chocolate Martini from Vapebar? It's pretty chocolately.
    brookesy likes this.

  3. #3
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    In the Darkness, Behind you
    Posts
    1,251
    I have some Death by Delicious from Vapebar that I can part with Brooksey......it's a doubler 10ml....smells very chocolaty...unused, not a choccy vape fan
    brookesy likes this.




    MY LEGEND IS BUILT ON THE CORPSES OF THOSE WHO STOOD AGAINST ME
    When asked to move a mountain, don't be daunted by the size of the mountain, merely start moving the rocks
    Provari v2 ,DIDN'Tx2, AGA-Tx2,Kir Fanis Tripolitis Tower tank, GGTS with clone ITHAKA, Sigelei Telescope,Vmax,couple of different clone mech mods, few different clone drippers and atties

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Bundy
    Posts
    953
    Quote Originally Posted by Mishster View Post
    Have you tried the Chocolate Martini from Vapebar? It's pretty chocolately.
    Thanks Mishter... haven't tried it, but I do have to put in an order with Vapebar this week. Actually, their Death By Delicious is the best choc I've tried so far (but more a choc muffin....)

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Bundy
    Posts
    953
    Quote Originally Posted by PHUCKDUP2 View Post
    I have some Death by Delicious from Vapebar that I can part with Brooksey......it's a doubler 10ml....smells very chocolaty...unused, not a choccy vape fan
    LOL, was typing my other post while you were posting (bugger this tiny keyboard).

    I'll take you up on take you up on that one (at retail price, 'cos I was going to order some anyway).

  6. #6
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    2,140
    I have a few chocolate juices, the best one I have is from Velvet Cloud Vapor, it's called Mewlew's Magic.
    It is by far the closest thing to eating a perfectly chocolatey cake. Cranking the voltage up turns it into a fudge cake, and then a choc lava cake. It's brilliant, not too sweet, not bitter, creamy and smooth. They have a new range out I'm keen to try, including a chocolate pudding flavour. I don't jump around about chocolate, but this juice is awesome. It probably helps it took 3 weeks to get here and was perfectly steeped haha.
    margyb and brookesy like this.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Bundy
    Posts
    953
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynxa View Post
    I have a few chocolate juices, the best one I have is from Velvet Cloud Vapor, it's called Mewlew's Magic.
    It is by far the closest thing to eating a perfectly chocolatey cake. Cranking the voltage up turns it into a fudge cake, and then a choc lava cake. It's brilliant, not too sweet, not bitter, creamy and smooth. They have a new range out I'm keen to try, including a chocolate pudding flavour. I don't jump around about chocolate, but this juice is awesome. It probably helps it took 3 weeks to get here and was perfectly steeped haha.
    Mmmmm... sounds yum (I'll put that on the list). You'd be right on the steep-in-transit theory

  8. #8
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    In the Darkness, Behind you
    Posts
    1,251
    pm me your addy, or a time and place, and I'll drop it round....gotta pick up some booze for the missus anyways so gotta come into town
    Last edited by PHUCKDUP2; 08-12-12 at 04:00 PM.




    MY LEGEND IS BUILT ON THE CORPSES OF THOSE WHO STOOD AGAINST ME
    When asked to move a mountain, don't be daunted by the size of the mountain, merely start moving the rocks
    Provari v2 ,DIDN'Tx2, AGA-Tx2,Kir Fanis Tripolitis Tower tank, GGTS with clone ITHAKA, Sigelei Telescope,Vmax,couple of different clone mech mods, few different clone drippers and atties

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Bundy
    Posts
    953
    PM sent, Mr Dup2

  10. #10
    Noe
    Noe is offline
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Posts
    13,140
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynxa View Post
    I have a few chocolate juices, the best one I have is from Velvet Cloud Vapor, it's called Mewlew's Magic.
    It is by far the closest thing to eating a perfectly chocolatey cake. Cranking the voltage up turns it into a fudge cake, and then a choc lava cake. It's brilliant, not too sweet, not bitter, creamy and smooth. They have a new range out I'm keen to try, including a chocolate pudding flavour. I don't jump around about chocolate, but this juice is awesome. It probably helps it took 3 weeks to get here and was perfectly steeped haha.
    Quit lying, you're a female, all us males know, women have artificial orgasms when tasting anything chocolate
    brookesy likes this.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

    Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

    The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

    Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

    I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

 

 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 10:35 AM.