Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Chocoholic juice or concentrate?

Chocoholic juice or concentrate?

... tried a few doublers, but none are giving me the full flavoured chocolatey goodness that I desire (even after 3-4 weeks steeping).

Maybe a concentrate, heavy on the percentage?

Love to hear suggestions from all you choccy connoisseurs

Quote Originally Posted by brookesy View Post
    ... tried a few doublers, but none are giving me the full flavoured chocolatey goodness that I desire (even after 3-4 weeks steeping).

Maybe a concentrate, heavy on the percentage?

Love to hear suggestions from all you choccy connoisseurs
    Have you tried the Chocolate Martini from Vapebar? It's pretty chocolately.
    brookesy likes this.

AVF Regular
    I have some Death by Delicious from Vapebar that I can part with Brooksey......it's a doubler 10ml....smells very chocolaty...unused, not a choccy vape fan
    brookesy likes this.

MY LEGEND IS BUILT ON THE CORPSES OF THOSE WHO STOOD AGAINST ME
    When asked to move a mountain, don't be daunted by the size of the mountain, merely start moving the rocks
    Provari v2 ,DIDN'Tx2, AGA-Tx2,Kir Fanis Tripolitis Tower tank, GGTS with clone ITHAKA, Sigelei Telescope,Vmax,couple of different clone mech mods, few different clone drippers and atties

Quote Originally Posted by Mishster View Post
    Have you tried the Chocolate Martini from Vapebar? It's pretty chocolately.
    Thanks Mishter... haven't tried it, but I do have to put in an order with Vapebar this week. Actually, their Death By Delicious is the best choc I've tried so far (but more a choc muffin....)

Quote Originally Posted by PHUCKDUP2 View Post
    I have some Death by Delicious from Vapebar that I can part with Brooksey......it's a doubler 10ml....smells very chocolaty...unused, not a choccy vape fan
    LOL, was typing my other post while you were posting (bugger this tiny keyboard).

I'll take you up on take you up on that one (at retail price, 'cos I was going to order some anyway).

AVF Regular
    I have a few chocolate juices, the best one I have is from Velvet Cloud Vapor, it's called Mewlew's Magic.
    It is by far the closest thing to eating a perfectly chocolatey cake. Cranking the voltage up turns it into a fudge cake, and then a choc lava cake. It's brilliant, not too sweet, not bitter, creamy and smooth. They have a new range out I'm keen to try, including a chocolate pudding flavour. I don't jump around about chocolate, but this juice is awesome. It probably helps it took 3 weeks to get here and was perfectly steeped haha.
    margyb and brookesy like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynxa View Post
    I have a few chocolate juices, the best one I have is from Velvet Cloud Vapor, it's called Mewlew's Magic.
    It is by far the closest thing to eating a perfectly chocolatey cake. Cranking the voltage up turns it into a fudge cake, and then a choc lava cake. It's brilliant, not too sweet, not bitter, creamy and smooth. They have a new range out I'm keen to try, including a chocolate pudding flavour. I don't jump around about chocolate, but this juice is awesome. It probably helps it took 3 weeks to get here and was perfectly steeped haha.
    Mmmmm... sounds yum (I'll put that on the list). You'd be right on the steep-in-transit theory

AVF Regular
    pm me your addy, or a time and place, and I'll drop it round....gotta pick up some booze for the missus anyways so gotta come into town
    Last edited by PHUCKDUP2; 08-12-12 at 04:00 PM.

MY LEGEND IS BUILT ON THE CORPSES OF THOSE WHO STOOD AGAINST ME
    When asked to move a mountain, don't be daunted by the size of the mountain, merely start moving the rocks
    Provari v2 ,DIDN'Tx2, AGA-Tx2,Kir Fanis Tripolitis Tower tank, GGTS with clone ITHAKA, Sigelei Telescope,Vmax,couple of different clone mech mods, few different clone drippers and atties

PM sent, Mr Dup2

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynxa View Post
    Quit lying, you're a female, all us males know, women have artificial orgasms when tasting anything chocolate
    brookesy likes this.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast