• 2 Post By Fatman
  • 2 Post By Verbatim
  • 1 Post By CCC
  • 2 Post By gtadmin
  • 1 Post By Noe

Thread: PG/VG - sourcing locally

Retired Account

PG/VG - sourcing locally

I wonder if you can help me with some reputable sources for purchasing VG and PG bases locally? Or a link to where this has been discussed previously on the forum?

Thanks in advance..

Quote Originally Posted by mrsgruffy View Post
    I wonder if you can help me with some reputable sources for purchasing VG and PG bases locally? Or a link to where this has been discussed previously on the forum?

Thanks in advance..
    I buy Queens VG from the local supermarket and order my PG through the chemist. A lot reccomend Melrose VG from health shops. I think it's a little different in different states. Sure a local will give you more tips shortly!

Super Moderator
    I use Davies Craig Pharmacueticals for both PG and VG ... a little costly at $15 and $25 per 500 ml , but I know the quality is there and it is the purest on the market ... you can usually order thru chemists
    Verbatim and davee like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
    I use Davies Craig Pharmacueticals for both PG and VG ... a little costly at $15 and $25 per 500 ml , but I know the quality is there and it is the purest on the market ... you can usually order thru chemists
    I hate to be a pedantic bastard and correct you Fatty, but if mrsgruffy is going to the chemist I want her to ask for the right thing - it's David Craig Galenicals. My local also quoted about $25 for 500ml PG. Pricey....you can get 250ml for about $9 from Vape King.
    Fatman and davee like this.

$8 or so for a bottle of 250 mls of either from Vapeking; I mean, really, it's an insignificant cost compared to nic or doublers or equipment, not to mention analogs. Best not to buy too much at a time, so that it's fresh.

Quote Originally Posted by Verbatim View Post
    I hate to be a pedantic bastard and correct you Fatty, but if mrsgruffy is going to the chemist I want her to ask for the right thing - it's David Craig Galenicals. My local also quoted about $25 for 500ml PG. Pricey....you can get 250ml for about $9 from Vape King.
    Think it depends on the chemist of the day..lol Mine only charged $15.00 for 500ml Davies craig PG.

I got quoted $31.00 david craig pharm PG...

WTF........

CCC
    vapeking!.....
    davee likes this.

Super Moderator
    VapeKing (I know ... there's an echo)
    CCC and davee like this.

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vapes of Groth View Post
    $8 or so for a bottle of 250 mls of either from Vapeking; I mean, really, it's an insignificant cost compared to nic or doublers or equipment, not to mention analogs. Best not to buy too much at a time, so that it's fresh.
    PG stays fresh pretty much indefinitely, no need to buy small quantities, 500ml will last most vapers about 1 or 2 years & is well within its shelf life expiry.
    davee likes this.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!