Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: flavours

flavours

i love cheery coke
    what is a good cheery flavour to vape
    and what would be a good non nicotine
    cherry flavour to add to my coke as i can only buy cans at USA import shops (expensive)
    is it possible to drink the e-juice flavours ??

The e-juice flavours are all created for food, so is is safe to add the concentrates to anything you want to eat or drink.

Some of the cherry flavours I have tried taste like cough medicine, some aren't so bad. But I think Cherry cola you buy in the can tastes like the medicine anyway, so you might find it OK.

Grab yourself some flavour concentrates and try it. I would recommend trying LorAnn cherry concentrate from where ever you want to buy it from. Add a few drops to some coke or cola, and see what it tastes like.

I recently bought some raspberry cordial that I didn't like the flavour of. Added some LorAnn pineapple concentrate and it actually tasted pretty good.
    Vader74 likes this.

I've just got some of VapingCobras Cherry Cola doubler. Haven't mixed it yet, but it smells great. Always a good sign
    Vader74 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by keyboardmama View Post
    The e-juice flavours are all created for food, so is is safe to add the concentrates to anything you want to eat or drink.

Some of the cherry flavours I have tried taste like cough medicine, some aren't so bad. But I think Cherry cola you buy in the can tastes like the medicine anyway, so you might find it OK.

Grab yourself some flavour concentrates and try it. I would recommend trying LorAnn cherry concentrate from where ever you want to buy it from. Add a few drops to some coke or cola, and see what it tastes like.

I recently bought some raspberry cordial that I didn't like the flavour of. Added some LorAnn pineapple concentrate and it actually tasted pretty good.
    im new to all this
    would you be able to link me to where you source your lorAnn?

once my kit arrives i will have to post more question about e-juice and mixing etc
    i bought everything on Noes newby list so should be in the mail soon

Personally a hated the lorann cherry it was just too much like real cherry and gunked up my attys and stained everything, if u like cherry coke then u like the artificial cherry flavour and I would recommend 10ml Concentrated Fruit Flavour(31 flavors) [Z5-2 Flavoring 10] - $1.50 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail not only is it the only healthcabin concentrate that is vapeable but it is a dam fine flavour and soo cheap

do i just google vapingcobras
    i was looking at all the juice whore stuff but still unsure how all this works

cool i ordered cherry from health cabin but i think it may have nico in it not good for drinking

Vader what's ur location I think I have lorann cherry I can give u to try

Lol no not good for drinking, lorann is DIY btw so if u were to get that you would need no flavour nicotine and some pg or vg to dilute the nic.

Can someone help me out with newbie shopping list?

have everything on this list in the mail as we speak

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast