Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Wanted: Vibrator

AVF Regular
    Just Duct tape the bottles to the front of your car and go for a drive out somewhere.
    When you get home all juices will be well Steeped from Vibration and heat.
    Noe, margyb and mathsguy like this.

AVF Regular
    I think juices are ready as soon as you give them a shake for 30 seconds
    shipo likes this.

30 hamsters, or 1 tyrannosaurus rex.

In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

Super Moderator
    You could insert something like 6200RPM 2 Wired Black Cover Vibrator Vibration Motor DC 12V for Massager | eBay into a block of foam with holes cut out to fit bottles ... connect 6V/12V for two settings with a power supply and shakey shakey all over ... Hmmm I should Patent this idea ...
    Square of high density upholstery foam glued to ply backing .... holes for a dozen bottles to sit in .... pocket for vibrator unit to go into foam .... vibrator will agitate foam block , foam passes onto bottles gently
    scaramus likes this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    Stick them in a back pack and make Mr gruffy wear it while performing a runner from a taxi fare after a night on the Piss.

Kinda specific description but works well in numerous situations.

Attach your bottles to one of these Attachment 5864, place in close proximity to one of these Attachment 5862, come back in a few hours for gently mixed liquids.

Alternately if you don't have easy access to the above, one of these should also work Attachment 5863

Retired Account
    You guys crack me up.... have a great weekend! We're off to the bush for the weekend. We bought a usb solar charger for our passthroughs.
    Actually, I figured out a way. I'll tape all the bottles round my tummy, and read your posts again. The bottles will be well mixed from all the belly laughs you all give me.

just hold it in your hand and when mr g is in trouble for something ( again ) and you are shaking the finger at him and there ya go probably be over mixed but it mixed lol
    money spent on vaping ? money spent on cigs since vaping $0

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
    You could insert something like 6200RPM 2 Wired Black Cover Vibrator Vibration Motor DC 12V for Massager | eBay into a block of foam with holes cut out to fit bottles ... connect 6V/12V for two settings with a power supply and shakey shakey all over ... Hmmm I should Patent this idea ...
    Square of high density upholstery foam glued to ply backing .... holes for a dozen bottles to sit in .... pocket for vibrator unit to go into foam .... vibrator will agitate foam block , foam passes onto bottles gently
    A workable idea this, wonder what the duty cycle on the vib motor is?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast