Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Recipe trades

Recipe trades

If you have mixed a nice flavour, I'd love to hear it (at least 2 concentrates). The only "mix" I've done so far is white choc n cookie. That was very very nice. Got some mates to try it, they think its like subway cookies lol

My own grape hookah ;

All flavourArt flavs :

2 Drops Latakia
    4 Drops Tuscan Reserve
    2 Drops Perique Black
    2% White Grape
    2% Concord Grape

Tastes similar to JW's Grape Hookah, except in this one the tobacco flavours are more pronounced.

The Latakia provides a mellow leafy base. The tuscan reserve provides a malty fruity tobacco ontop of that. Perique black gives the more pronounced deep smoky tobacco flavour. The Grapes then sit ontop of all of that with a sweet grape flavour that blends well into the tobacco mix.

Edit: sorry forgot - 1% EM. Basically all my mixes now have 1% EM. It brings out the flavours nicely.

2nd edit : I should mention : 10mL mix.
    Last edited by marty; 19-02-13 at 08:22 PM.
    shipo likes this.

And btw, I've tried several FlavourArt tobaccos, and personally, I wouldn't vape any of them as single flavours. They quite perfumy and leafy by themselves. But they are great when blended with each other or with other flavours.
    shipo likes this.

They're great with about 1% Tobacco Absolute to give them that grassy bite too.
    shipo and marty like this.

Yeh, although I like my grape Hookah at moment, it is still lacking the strong tobacconess that tobacco absolute I think will provide.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by marty View Post
    Yeh, although I like my grape Hookah at moment, it is still lacking the strong tobacconess that tobacco absolute I think will provide.
    I have 25ml of grape an 25ml of peach hookah doubler pg base if u want it...also 25ml of kretek all from JW...if its any use let me know
    shipo, margyb and marty like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Stomp View Post
    I have 25ml of grape an 25ml of peach hookah doubler pg base if u want it...also 25ml of kretek all from JW...if its any use let me know
    Thanks for the offer Stomp. Much appreciated, but I've got plenty of those :-) They're some of my favourites, although I did grow tired of the Kretek Clove after only a week. Grape Hookah by Juicewhore is one of my three main doublers after Vapebar's Black Briar and Vapeking's Classique Ice.

Cheers mate
    margyb and Stomp like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by marty View Post
    Thanks for the offer Stomp. Much appreciated, but I've got plenty of those :-) They're some of my favourites, although I did grow tired of the Kretek Clove after only a week. Grape Hookah by Juicewhore is one of my three main doublers after Vapebar's Black Briar and Vapeking's Classique Ice.

Cheers mate
    No worries Marty..if any other regulars read this offer is the same
    shipo, margyb and Bullos like this.

Has anyone made a good coffee mix? Btw stomp, where did you get the grape n peach doublers from? I've been searching the web for concentrates n have yet to see peach

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Delaika View Post
    Has anyone made a good coffee mix? Btw stomp, where did you get the grape n peach doublers from? I've been searching the web for concentrates n have yet to see peach
    Rephrase..grape and a peach...two seperate doublers....musta bin feelimg a bit fruity that day...not my bag really...

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast