Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Organic vaping?

AVF Regular
    i know MBV do a VG/Water base, so it is out there. I reckon anything naturally derived would have to have the lowest oil content as that screws up your attie.

AVF Regular
    I heard filbert extracted the cabbage flavour, but as they say " you are what you vape "

He was last seen rolling from a flock of Vegans....
    Bullos, davee and RichoVonBlack like this.

Quote Originally Posted by bugzme View Post
    I heard filbert extracted the cabbage flavour, but as they say " you are what you vape "

He was last seen rolling from a flock of Vegans....
    I heard that when he started vaping his cabbage flavour he started hallucinating and thought his scarecrow was trying to attack him while singing 'if I only had a brain', and his galvanized watering can was after his heart, and his cat wanted some courage.
    He was last seen running along a yellow line on the road
    susie canasta likes this.

You could probably get close to 100% natural if you grow your own fruits and cabbages and extract the flavours, and make your own VG using ingredients you know are naturally sourced. Some vendors also have organic juices, vape dudes comes to mind. I have several heads of cabbage fermenting in a large bucket, not sure I'm game to make a juice out of it though
    davee and RichoVonBlack like this.

If you want to get back to basics, you should have a look at Vaping Cobra's raw ingredients.

I want organic grass fed nitrate free bacon eJuice... Bacon Mmmm
    RichoVonBlack likes this.

Provari, Reo 18490, eGo 650 Twists x 2

AVF Regular
    Shipo vapes bescumber flavours. I suppose thats orgainic. Depends what the other person ate before.
    davee likes this.

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Organic tobacco is grown in Canada, that's at least 1 source I know of. To make a claim that a juice was organic, it would need to fit 3 requirements IMO:
    1. Nicotine is extracted from non-GM, organically grown tobacco leaves only
    2. Flavors used are all 100% natural, non-GM & sourced from unadulterated sources. Ie fruits that do not use pesticides.
    3. It would have to be 100% VG or alc/water/VG based juice, from non-GM, pesticide free, organic sources.

If you can get your juice to fit all 3 of those requirements, then you have Organic juice. Good luck fitting the bill though.

If you can't make all 3 requirements work but can get natural flavors only, then you still couldn't make the claim the juice is organic, that is misleading. Calling it 100% natural is fine but organic means something entirely different.
    Last edited by Noe; 27-02-13 at 06:12 AM.
    RichoVonBlack likes this.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12