Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Provarie v2.5 advice Required

i use vivi nova tanks on my provai and it gives lots of vapor
    Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see.....im off to the PUB

My partner bought me a Provari Mini v2 in silver with a green LED warranty, 18490 extension cap and some other odds and ends, the Twins was out of stock at the time.
    Best investment we've made. I was eyeing off cheaper mods, some of them plastic and my partner had just had enough of me bitching about my ego batteries.
    I drop things all the time because I'm kind of derpy, my little provari has taken 10+ spills since I got it in February and there is not one scratch, chip, ding or crack. It works and looks exactly the way it did the day I got it.

I like the mini because my hands are tiny, it's also very portable in 18350 and 18490 mode. I get almost a full day of vaping from an 18490 battery, so I don't think I need the Twins now. IMO the mini is the way to go over the standard. Portability, comfort, and unless you vape more than me (6mls+ of eliquid per day) you'll get more than enough battery life.

The Liquinator tanks I believe take standard sized cartomizers. I am not certain that there is a diameter difference between single coil and dual coil cartos, I know there is a height difference, but if you don't mind a little bit of metal sticking out the top under your drip tip, then there should be no problem in putting a dual coil carto in there.
    Words are fun.
    Steam powered and smoke free since January 2013.
    Addiction is bad, let me explain it to you after I finish this coffee.

CMB
    Here's a pic of a black mini with twins in both 18490 and 18650 mode

They stand up better to with the original battery cap+ Twins compared to Provari extension cap.
    Move along!!! Nothing to see here.

Personally id get one of these and save myself 150 bucks. After batteries and charger.
    Sigelei ZMAX Telescope VV/VW Kit
    I'll probably get grilled for saying this.

Quote Originally Posted by arth_d View Post
    Personally id get one of these and save myself 150 bucks. After batteries and charger.
    Sigelei ZMAX Telescope VV/VW Kit
    I'll probably get grilled for saying this.
    Or 8 Vamos.
    arth_d and xen like this.

How do the Vamo's rate compared to the ProVari?

The Vamo I have is as good as any Provari I've never owned.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyAus View Post
    How do the Vamo's rate compared to the ProVari?
    The V is fairly priced - it does a good job safely and gives you the option of VW should you want it. The P is also fairly priced - it does an excellent job of providing electrons safely and is built to a much higher standard - particularly the 510 connection and battery threads, but also the PCB is well sealed.

You are trying to compare something that is built to a price with something that is built to a standard - my personal preference is to buy the best you can afford that isn’t a rip off and enjoy it. I think there are definitely mods out there that are over priced for their performance, but the V and the P are both great value IMO.

I bought 3 Vs a few months back - one is dead and the other two are in the vape box as spares for mates or if Mrs MG or I ever lose our Ps.

I would not hesitate to recommend someone buys a P (good resale even if you change your mind), but I would only recommend a V to someone who was not committed to vaping, or who didn’t have the budget for a P - actually, I’d lend them a V for a few weeks and point out that a P is < 2 cartons of cigs worth.
    Stoney and Milkman_ like this.

Super Moderator
    a hyundai will get you up the shop and so will a mercedes.
    If I was considering another provari though, I would be waiting for vapefest to see what the provari 3 has to offer.
    RIDING OLD SKOOL likes this.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast