QHIT from FlavourArt

Well.. I been using QHIT, bought from JuiceWhore, for about 2 weeks now I guess. At first I couldn't really notice anything and thought it was just a waste of time/money. However, now I have mixing up my juices with 10% QHIT and getting a consistent and strong throat hit.

10% maybe a bit harsh for some people apparently.. but for me, it seems to be fine for my tobacco flavour. I tried it with some Hypnotica flavour, a development flavour from JuiceWhore, and it was a little bit harsher but I think the reason is that the Hypnotica flavour has a bit of a citrus/acidic throat already and the QHIT is compounding that throat hit. I've found that the throat hit, from QHIT, is more accentuated when the vapour is warmer or at least the atty is getting hotter like with a 510 atty. Works great with LR attys and cartos etc.

I originally used to vape 36mg strength when I first started; then about 4 to 5 months later I started to vape 24mg and stayed at that strength for about 12 months or so before going to 20mg, which is as low as I could go without losing the throat hit so much that I couldn't feel it anymore. So I was kinda stuck at that strength. For the last couple of weeks however, I have been vaping at 10mg nicotine strength with the 10% QHIT and it feels just like I am vaping nicotine strength of around 30mg.

I mix like this, for 10ml:

2ml (20%) 50mg Unflavoured Nicotine juice
    1ml (10%) FlavourArt QHIT
    5ml (50%) JuiceWhore Doubler (I use Champion Blend)
    2ml (20%) PG/VG

I actually just use 70% JuiceWhore Doubler because I am lazy.. hehe.. but it is essentialy the same as (Flavoured) PG/VG anyway.

Definitely something you need to experiment with to find the right % for you.. maybe start with 5% and then move up slower to 10%.. but shouldn't need more than 10%.

Anyone else tried QHIT?
    To view my e-cig reviews and videos visit: http://www.youtube.com/user/light487

Got the 10% QHIT in my Strawberry Cheesecake and doesn't seem to be much of a throat hit. I'll get the batteries fully charged and try on a brand new atty because one thing I have noticed is that when the atty is not performing well, the QHIT doesn't seem to be as effective. The flavour might be buffering the throathit though.. will keep updating as I find more information about QHIT and my experiments with it.
    To view my e-cig reviews and videos visit: http://www.youtube.com/user/light487