Page 3 of 70 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Like Tree2108Likes

Thread: P.I.F. ( Pay It Forward) Thanks thread :)

AVF Regular
    Hell, where do I start..... First and foremost Gresh took care of me after only a few days of me vapeing, then there's Guttersmile who also was more than generous and yatesy who knows why I wanna thank him publicly. Also Toddosh and natstar have been more than helpful and soth who sent me some cotton that good old Auspost lost ( surprise surprise ). Hope I haven't forgotten anyone cause everyone has been more than awesome on this forum and I don't wanna upset anyone. Thanks to all of them for giving me a fighting chance to lengthen my life. The kindness from these people mean more than they know.

Thumbs up team

Tapa tapa tapin
    Apparently I have to be a sheep or get punished.

I'd like to say a big thank you to Olfella, who gave me a lot of help, (and still is), when I first started vaping, and has given me a whole lot of good info as well as equipment and juice, you are the best Olfella A big thank you to JenJ and Noe for sending lots of juice samples, you've created a fussy vaping monster, I can't even think about cheap chinese juice anymore, let alone vape it Thanks to Crisscross, Gresh and RichoVonBlack, for your generosity. And a big thank you to everyone here, this is the best forum, with the best people, nuff said

If we can add a thanks to vendors, I'd also like to send a big thank you to Tom at Juice Factory, you are a fantastic vendor, and a really great bloke .
    Last edited by spud; 14-11-13 at 09:55 AM.
    margyb, essiemessy and Gresh11 like this.
    All opinions expressed by me, are my own, I do not represent, or speak for, anyone but myself.

STOPPED SMOKING 11/08/13 STARTED VAPING 11/08/13

AVF Regular
    Thanks Mitergreen for the big bottles of artisan shite he gave me, one of which has become a daily vape.

And thanks to Domo for all the various juice samples she's sent me over the months! I got to try a few very famous juices, (Bobas, Grants Vanilla Custard), that I wouldn't have had the chance to try without her generosity.
    Last edited by JenJ; 14-11-13 at 10:18 AM.
    essiemessy likes this.

Aww right back at you Jen!
    essiemessy and JenJ like this.

Just noticed this thread... great idea

Big thanks for the generosity of...

Tugboatofdeath for his 1st anniversary juice clearout when I was a noobynoob - since passed on to another new vaper who really liked Dekang

Mick77 for ensuring that I disposed of his Guevara in an appropriate way, LOL. Bugz for sending felt for the spheroid and Mathsguy for the hemp wick.

Essiemessy for gifting her perfect imperfects with my orders... and Perseas for sending all the AVF Spheroid owners the free maintenance upgrade kits. Romaniac for contributing the tanks for 'Project Comet'.

Everyone that I've ever purchased from here for the great trades - special mention to Yatesy. And the co-op organisers... special mention to Adam.

Last, but absolutely not least, heartfelt thanks to that favourite aged canine, Old Dog. First up for his mega juice giveaway, that I was able to pass on to a fellow AVFer. For sharing his FAV (and recipe) and some fabulous trades. More recently, muchas gracias for the snuff.

Apologies (and thanks) if there are any CRAFT disease omissions, I'll add them in as I remember
    Last edited by brookesy; 19-11-13 at 12:01 AM. Reason: Additions
    Adam and essiemessy like this.

Goz
    Big Thanks to Gtadmin for sending me some samples of pre-made ribbon wires so that I could try them out before ordering some.

Another shout out to Genoxy for doing his Bobbas Bounty sample mail out a couple of months ago, and giving a whole bunch of people the opportunity to try the mythical juice.
    essiemessy and Fatman like this.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke

image.jpg

Thanks to Steam e-cigs for the newbie pack they gave me at the vapers meet in Sydney last month! Loads of goodies were in that bag! Just two of them are on the left of this pic.

HUGE thanks to Drysie77 who changed my vaping life for his genorosity in gifting me with this itaste SVD!!!

Also thanks to 308hjute for a genesis which I am going to attempt to work on very very soon...or may wait until the next meet for the face to face tutorials.

Thanks to EVERYONE at the vapers meet in Sydney for being so welcoming and imparting their knowledge.

Now....question: what is the clearomiser in the pic?? Need to know what it is and if I can change the atomiser etc etc. I find it quite a good one, wouldn't mind ordering more.

Cheers!
    Last edited by justdanno; 18-11-13 at 06:48 PM. Reason: Corrected a forum username
    essiemessy likes this.

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Hey Justdanno. It's a Kanger T2 and they have replaceable coils. Glad you liked it
    justdanno likes this.

AVF Regular
    Bumping this thread to say thanks again to Bencairns for the Fogger he sent that I received today. Onya Ben.

Shitty iPhone pic.....

essiemessy and Fatman like this.
    Pipes, tubes, boxes, atomisers.

ECHO ALPHA DELTA CHARLIE

AVF Regular
    Just read through the last few post.... Hats off to you all. Lets keep up the good work.

To all the P.I.F.ers may Karma sneak up behind you and give you all a great big wet kiss !
    essiemessy and justdanno like this.

Gaffer Tape is like The Force - it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together

Without specific approval, No one has permission to quote me outside of AVF

Page 3 of 70 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast