Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 2060686970
Like Tree2108Likes

Thread: P.I.F. ( Pay It Forward) Thanks thread :)

AVF Regular
    Just wanted to give a huge shout-out and thank you to Gandalf, who PIF'd me an O Atty clone and DotMod Petri RDA.

Haven't built on the Petri yet... but dropped a parallel coil (yes, it's single coil...) into the O Atty clone. Came in at around 0.35ohm... firing it between 20 - 25w (talk about a battery saver!!!) - and I swear this thing is on par with the Skywalker RDA, running dual coils (2x parallel, coming in at 0.2ohm) fired at 60 - 65w.

The clouds aren't quite as big and fat, but the flavour is amazeballs!!!

Sent from my HTC 2PST1 using Tapatalk
    btobw, gurishka and emu like this.

AVF Regular
    The Petri is very much flavour RDA. Great for tasting eliquids. Hope you enjoy it.
    emu and staceman101 like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by gurishka View Post
    The Petri is very much flavour RDA. Great for tasting eliquids. Hope you enjoy it.
    I'm totally loving this O Atty right now. I'll get onto the Petri soon

Sent from my HTC 2PST1 using Tapatalk
    gurishka and emu like this.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    thanks to stylemessiah for helping my noob butt out so quickly
    fabricator4, btobw, ybnice and 2 others like this.

AVF Regular
    and a big shout out to Semi New Vaper for his kindness and generosity in sharing some Vt Inbox panels with me - you are a good man Josh, much appreciated

What is a cat's favourite colour? Purrrrrrrple !

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ynne View Post
    and a big shout out to Semi New Vaper for his kindness and generosity in sharing some Vt Inbox panels with me - you are a good man Josh, much appreciated
    More PIFs soon. Clearing out some old stuff. Making a stand to buy some stuff that will not make me want to buy more stuff. But I don't trust myself making that promise.

On an up note I also PIFed a regulated mod (the VO dagger) and a pulse 22 to my wife's cousin who is a vaper in the Philippines. He can only afford a cheap clone tube mech as his family isn't really well to do. He was so stoked with the PIF I gave him that it made me happy for once hahahaha said it's the first time he every held a nice regulated mod as he couldn't afford one. I said yeah make sure you use it so you don't blow your face off. Lucky he likes the Pulse as he also knew how expensive they were over there. Changed the 510 for him prior to sending so he can drip. At least I made one dude happy. However when I saw his coil build I was like WTF!! yeah I won't comment on that just out of respect. hahahahahahahahaha.... If I could upload videos I'd share how he wicked and fired it.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Seminewvaper75 View Post
    More PIFs soon. Clearing out some old stuff. Making a stand to buy some stuff that will not make me want to buy more stuff. But I don't trust myself making that promise.

On an up note I also PIFed a regulated mod (the VO dagger) and a pulse 22 to my wife's cousin who is a vaper in the Philippines. He can only afford a cheap clone tube mech as his family isn't really well to do. He was so stoked with the PIF I gave him that it made me happy for once hahahaha said it's the first time he every held a nice regulated mod as he couldn't afford one. I said yeah make sure you use it so you don't blow your face off. Lucky he likes the Pulse as he also knew how expensive they were over there. Changed the 510 for him prior to sending so he can drip. At least I made one dude happy. However when I saw his coil build I was like WTF!! yeah I won't comment on that just out of respect. hahahahahahahahaha.... If I could upload videos I'd share how he wicked and fired it.
    You can upload the video to youtube. Anyone can make an account - that's how I normally do it. It means my youtube account it lots of random Sh.... but anyway..

ETA:

Just to prove it, here's the Westie Rocket Launch from mid 2010:

Much like the Shuttle system, this one was retired shortly after due to technical issues (the Westies ate the bottle).
    Last edited by fabricator4; 16-09-17 at 09:07 AM.
    gurishka and Seminewvaper75 like this.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

AVF Regular
    Thanks to Dave L for my first mech mod and a handy RDA to boot 😆 Let's see if I can keep my teeth in my mouth 😶 Cheers Dave! 🍻

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
    gurishka likes this.

Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 2060686970