Page 1 of 70 1231151 ... LastLast
Like Tree2108Likes

Thread: P.I.F. ( Pay It Forward) Thanks thread :)

Super Moderator

P.I.F. ( Pay It Forward) Thanks thread :)

Due to AVF being simply the Best Vaping Forum on the web , we have seen an awesome resurgence of generosity from our members both in the past and in recent times .

In order not to let good deeds go unpunished ( ) If you have been the recipient of a P.I.F. or another act of random kindness by or from another member , please feel free to offer them some embarrassment here in this thread .

We have some incredibly generous members , (and vendors too) that go above and beyond the call to help people out , donate goods , equipment , and time to helping this community and its members

Dont be afraid to name and shame , if someone has done good by you ... whack it on here , so everyone can see and appreciate the actions that often slip beneath the radar .

This is NOT a discussion thread , its not a pineapplepineapplepineapplepineapplepineapple thread ... its simply to say "thanks mate" and remind us all of the treasures in our midst , the members and vendors who make this the place it is

Cheers !!!
    Mickg33, D1git, Mushman and 21 others like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    Thanks to Hani, for sending me an T3S clearo to try before i pull the trigger on an order for 5 and replacement coils. I look forward to it arriving in the mail!

Cheers Mate
    Last edited by Altered1; 13-11-13 at 08:59 PM. Reason: correction on clearo type
    margyb, essiemessy, Fatman and 3 others like this.

Gaffer Tape is like The Force - it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together

Without specific approval, No one has permission to quote me outside of AVF

Banned (Never to return)
    thanks Old Dog - for sending me some Snus and Snuff to try
    margyb, essiemessy, Fatman and 3 others like this.

Banned (Never to return)
    Thanks Big Ev - for the extra GG collector tank *big Kiss*
    margyb, essiemessy, Fatman and 2 others like this.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by mitergreen View Post
    thanks Old Dog - for sending me some Snus and Snuff to try
    ^^^^ Exactly wot he said ... OD also fixed me up with a heap ... damned Swedish shill that he is

EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

AVF Regular
    A big thanks to brookesy for sending 32 pieces of snus to try, but also a great pm on which to start with first and a fantastic Google doc to go by. Brookesy is a champion in my book btw I've had a go at the first 2 bu I'm getting their.
    Move along!!! Nothing to see here.

AVF Regular
    Floorzone, sending down some ss rope to try just before I was going to cut up the break cables on the pushie haha.
    JWH, essiemessy, Fatman and 2 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Shit, where do I start?

Riding Old Skool for the little DID wannabe earlier this year. And for selling me his Jazz pipe last year. Set me on a righteous path that did!

Richo, for the Chi You wannabe's.

That's just for starters..........

I'm going to have to 'like' every post in this thread too I think by the looks of things.

Brilliant idea for a thread FM. And a thank you to you just because you are you. Awwwwwww.
    ckane, essiemessy, Fatman and 2 others like this.
    Pipes, tubes, boxes, atomisers.

ECHO ALPHA DELTA CHARLIE

AVF Regular
    Exactly 308 haha. Bullos for sending crimp beads/hemp wick/ FM sending a few 306 atties when I was a REO fanboy ha. I'm going to stop now, or I'll be going all night.
    essiemessy and 308hjute like this.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by 308hjute View Post
    Shit, where do I start?

Riding Old Skool for the little DID wannabe earlier this year. And for selling me his Jazz pipe last year. Set me on a righteous path that did!

Richo, for the Chi You wannabe's.

That's just for starters..........

I'm going to have to 'like' every post in this thread too I think by the looks of things.

Brilliant idea for a thread FM. And a thank you to you just because you are you. Awwwwwww.
    Cant take full credit... Altered1 brought up the possibility , I just made it happen
    So thanks Altered1

Page 1 of 70 1231151 ... LastLast