Page 456 of 543 FirstFirst ... 356406446454455456457458466506 ... LastLast
Results 4,551 to 4,560 of 5426
Like Tree14271Likes

Thread: Show us your daily HANDCHECK avf!!!!

  1. #4551
    LNB
    LNB is offline
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    3,723
    Quote Originally Posted by trumpy955 View Post
    You must wonder if I keep you waiting at times eh LNB?

    Here ya go mate lol





    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That looks cool as f*ck ......and pour that coopers into a glass for f*cks sake, must i always tell you brother....
    stylemessiah likes this.

  2. #4552
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Darlinghurst, Sydney
    Posts
    2,940
    Quote Originally Posted by trumpy955 View Post
    Leave no stone unturned Style.
    How's your search for a "sir's" vaping experience going, any luck with the right pipe mod?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Where i come from (which is just south of you ironically) if you take that saying literally and turn over a stone sometimes a taipan is waiting for you, so whoever came up with that quote really didnt think it through....

    Anyhoo, nope, the great e-pipe hunt continues....just made harder by the me hating prebuilt coils and cartomisers....im a complex person, if you hadnt ever noticed

    One day Fab and i will vape like sirs!
    fabricator4 likes this.
    "You're worse than Hitler and Stalin's love child, worse than a Pol Pot x Donald Trump hybrid, worse than Margaret Thatcher naked on a cold day" - Ducky
    Goat Suckler of Bowral
    CSCVP - Certifiable Single Coil Vaping Professional
    Proud MOOFTA - Member of the Order Of Fraternal TreeBox Afficianados - "We've always got wood."

    I hate to advocate aspergers, decaf, croissants, kittens or
    Fender Stratocasters to anyone, but they've always worked for me

    - Adrian M. Miller

  3. #4553
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Gladstone, QLD
    Posts
    1,382
    Quote Originally Posted by LNB View Post
    That looks cool as f*ck ......and pour that coopers into a glass for f*cks sake, must i always tell you brother....
    It's in a glass .
    Maybe if I open another before I crash...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    merexy and stylemessiah like this.

  4. #4554
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Gladstone, QLD
    Posts
    1,382
    Quote Originally Posted by stylemessiah View Post
    Where i come from (which is just south of you ironically) if you take that saying literally and turn over a stone sometimes a taipan is waiting for you, so whoever came up with that quote really didnt think it through....

    Anyhoo, nope, the great e-pipe hunt continues....just made harder by the me hating prebuilt coils and cartomisers....im a complex person, if you hadnt ever noticed

    One day Fab and i will vape like sirs!
    You're not a bundy kid are you style?!?! God help us.
    I saw a suggestion for you on another thread, which you somehow hadn't managed to derail... Had options of certain set ups that you could use with rebuildable coil atty's. ...
    I never picked up on you being complex, you're normally so easy going and reserved with your responses.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    stylemessiah likes this.

  5. #4555
    LNB
    LNB is offline
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    3,723
    Quote Originally Posted by stylemessiah View Post
    Where i come from (which is just south of you ironically) if you take that saying literally and turn over a stone sometimes a taipan is waiting for you, so whoever came up with that quote really didnt think it through....

    Anyhoo, nope, the great e-pipe hunt continues....just made harder by the me hating prebuilt coils and cartomisers....im a complex person, if you hadnt ever noticed

    One day Fab and i will vape like sirs!
    Pipes hand crafted in Serbia style...ePipe Archives - Limelight Mechanics I've got two, very very well made...
    stylemessiah and trumpy955 like this.

  6. #4556
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Darlinghurst, Sydney
    Posts
    2,940
    Quote Originally Posted by trumpy955 View Post
    You're not a bundy kid are you style?!?! God help us.
    I saw a suggestion for you on another thread, which you somehow hadn't managed to derail... Had options of certain set ups that you could use with rebuildable coil atty's. ...
    I never picked up on you being complex, you're normally so easy going and reserved with your responses.
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No a little further south in Brissie, so you can relax

    A lot of the vendors on that lists websites are dead.

    I know im making it harder by wanting one that i can whack an rta on....while still retaining a classic pipe look

    Quote Originally Posted by LNB View Post
    Pipes hand crafted in Serbia style...ePipe Archives - Limelight Mechanics I've got two, very very well made...
    Yep, i had seen those and then realised quickly that i dont have a €110 lifestyle, so much for a tiny piece of wood, but theyre probably the closest so far to one that can take an RTA and look somewhat trad

    I also found this http://www.epipeforum.org/forum/index.php

    I like the HP..."Click here to join, and Vape Classy!"
    Last edited by stylemessiah; 25-12-16 at 11:34 AM.
    trumpy955 likes this.
    "You're worse than Hitler and Stalin's love child, worse than a Pol Pot x Donald Trump hybrid, worse than Margaret Thatcher naked on a cold day" - Ducky
    Goat Suckler of Bowral
    CSCVP - Certifiable Single Coil Vaping Professional
    Proud MOOFTA - Member of the Order Of Fraternal TreeBox Afficianados - "We've always got wood."

    I hate to advocate aspergers, decaf, croissants, kittens or
    Fender Stratocasters to anyone, but they've always worked for me

    - Adrian M. Miller

  7. #4557
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Southern Vales, SA
    Posts
    753
    Quote Originally Posted by trumpy955 View Post
    Leave no stone unturned Style.
    How's your search for a "sir's" vaping experience going, any luck with the right pipe mod?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I got a job as one of Santas helpers this year. Managed to overhear Crispin sitting on the big guys lap, asking for a custom SV squonk pipe!!!

    I sure hope he got it, or the cranky pants will be worn, no doubt about it.
    trumpy955 and Cat like this.
    Rabid non-smoker since 1630hrs 25/11/2016.

    Pebble fondler, living life beyond the vertical.

  8. #4558
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Darlinghurst, Sydney
    Posts
    2,940
    Quote Originally Posted by rockmoose View Post
    I got a job as one of Santas helpers this year. Managed to overhear Crispin sitting on the big guys lap, asking for a custom SV squonk pipe!!!

    I sure hope he got it, or the cranky pants will be worn, no doubt about it.
    To quote Sheldon:

    You are messing with things beyond your ken
    trumpy955 and rockmoose like this.
    "You're worse than Hitler and Stalin's love child, worse than a Pol Pot x Donald Trump hybrid, worse than Margaret Thatcher naked on a cold day" - Ducky
    Goat Suckler of Bowral
    CSCVP - Certifiable Single Coil Vaping Professional
    Proud MOOFTA - Member of the Order Of Fraternal TreeBox Afficianados - "We've always got wood."

    I hate to advocate aspergers, decaf, croissants, kittens or
    Fender Stratocasters to anyone, but they've always worked for me

    - Adrian M. Miller

  9. #4559
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Bingil Bay, QLD
    Posts
    3,182
    Christmas family photo, chez Northerner.

    studiovape, J_B_86, Tara and 5 others like this.
    "Go away and come back when you understand better." he said. He would not let me pass.

  10. #4560
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Mackay
    Posts
    5,299
    Quote Originally Posted by stylemessiah View Post
    Yep, i had seen those and then realised quickly that i dont have a 110 lifestyle, so much for a tiny piece of wood, but theyre probably the closest so far to one that can take an RTA and look somewhat trad
    Same.

    I think I could go for something that will take a protank mini. I've been recoiling those heads for years, and the iCare has shown me that I can be quite happy with MTL if the nic content is high enough. Apart from the protanks that were my dailies for years, I've got a protank mini still in the shinkwrap. They just need drilling out to increase the airflow drastically.

    Some smokey cherry tobacco in an e-pipe.... Mmmmm.

    merexy and stylemessiah like this.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.3
Copyright © 2017 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 05:33 PM.