Page 718 of 725 FirstFirst ... 218618668708716717718719720 ... LastLast
Results 7,171 to 7,180 of 7244
Like Tree20979Likes

Thread: Show us your daily HANDCHECK avf!!!!

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
    BUT!!!!.......... did you get her phone number ... for me of course
    Itís not a train, FM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    gtadmin, Fatman and AllyP like this.

AVF Regular
    Teeny weeny bottle of Vodka the Mini is bigger but gosh those two mouthfuls were good this evening

Tootle Puffing Provari Fan Gal & Newbie Squonker

LNB
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by trumpy955 View Post
    Itís not a train, FM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    But its a fucking nice bike, with the build quality of indian motorcycles i don't get why people buy harleys...

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by LNB View Post
    But its a fucking nice bike, with the build quality of indian motorcycles i don't get why people buy harleys...
    Agree - something so special about the Indian - when I belonged to the Italian bike club (a billion years ago) we had honorary members which included Vintage Indians and oil leaking triumphs I loved them all then and still do.
    Think I will dig out the "Worlds fastest Indian" DVD tonight to soak up more Indian goodness

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by AllyP View Post
    Agree - something so special about the Indian - when I belonged to the Italian bike club (a billion years ago) we had honorary members which included Vintage Indians and oil leaking triumphs I loved them all then and still do.
    Think I will dig out the "Worlds fastest Indian" DVD tonight to soak up more Indian goodness
    I used a clapped out 1926 Indian frame, motor casings , and heads to make "The Worlds Slowest Indian " Fabricated a wooden flat tank petrol tank with an open top for potplants LOL!

Mate still has it in his garden from when I moved from down south... he claimed it LOL
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    All this talk of bikes means im probably going to have to fire up the episode of Top Gear where hamster rides one of his dream bikes....the Vincent Black Shadow

Not a huge bike person, only been on two and the last one nearly got swiped riding *****, but ive always loved Indians and Triumphs, to look at

I loathe middle aged men on loud harleys, who tootle around my neigbourhood polluting the place with their noise, makes me stabby
    AllyP likes this.
    Stylemessiah: Prince of all things small and whispery. Abhorrer of shoutiness. Shunner of all vigorousities.

Not on as many ignore lists as you think....

Handy shopping links:
    Mods With Issues (Often On Discounted Flash Sale) Last Updated 13/10/17

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by stylemessiah View Post

I loathe middle aged men on loud harleys, who tootle around my neigbourhood polluting the place with their noise, makes me stabby
    I hear you - my town is a destination for the Harley crew and I live on one of the main roads (set back) into town - my poor little old house shakes to its stumps when they go past and the dogs think its a massive thunder storm - it took me ages to work out why they come this way and then I had a light bulb moment - its mainly straight roads with very few good corners - Match in Heaven for Harley's - runs and hides now!
    stylemessiah likes this.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by AllyP View Post
    I hear you - my town is a destination for the Harley crew and I live on one of the main roads (set back) into town - my poor little old house shakes to its stumps when they go past and the dogs think its a massive thunder storm - it took me ages to work out why they come this way and then I had a light bulb moment - its mainly straight roads with very few good corners - Match in Heaven for Harley's - runs and hides now!
    Plenty of places to load them on the ute when the inevitable happens too ... you need to take this into account planning HOG rides

*me ducks !
    AllyP likes this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

LNB
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
    Plenty of places to load them on the ute when the inevitable happens too ... you need to take this into account planning HOG rides

*me ducks !
    HOG rides....bunch of guys on shithouse bike riding slow thinking they are 1%er's...in other words a bunch of fucktards...
    CMB and trumpy955 like this.

Super Moderator
    Always one to bring a little class to the convo LNB ... very little class LOL!
    stylemessiah, trumpy955 and AllyP like this.