Page 721 of 724 FirstFirst ... 221621671711719720721722723 ... LastLast
Results 7,201 to 7,210 of 7239
Like Tree20972Likes

Thread: Show us your daily HANDCHECK avf!!!!

  1. #7201
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    1,382
    Quote Originally Posted by Cams View Post
    Cams I notice your VT Inbox has the new clear softer bottle. You said in an earlier post about the spare bottle you bought are not as soft. Did you buy your spare bottles from Fasttech? I'm asking because I was going to order some & was put off in case they are the not so clear white looking firmer bottles like I already have from them.
    Regards
    Rod



  2. #7202
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    158
    I just got a delivery from FT today of these hoping they were the new version.

    Alas they weren't.
    AllyP likes this.
    Midrange is a TONE...not a 'drink driving' trophy... please help explain that to the kids.....

  3. #7203
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Daylesford, Victoria
    Posts
    1,650
    Quote Originally Posted by ausguitarman View Post
    I just got a delivery from FT today of these hoping they were the new version.

    Alas they weren't.
    I received some the other day - got the new soft ones but seemed to have over ordered - if I can get away with a envelope to post them you and rod can have three each - will check at the PO tomorrow.
    Tootle Puffing Provari Fan Gal & Newbie Squonker


  4. #7204
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Daylesford, Victoria
    Posts
    1,650
    A Repeat - but hey xxxxx
    laurie9300, DogMan, merexy and 4 others like this.
    Tootle Puffing Provari Fan Gal & Newbie Squonker


  5. #7205
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Narre Warren North, Vic.
    Posts
    2,654
    Quote Originally Posted by rodbam View Post
    Cams I notice your VT Inbox has the new clear softer bottle. You said in an earlier post about the spare bottle you bought are not as soft. Did you buy your spare bottles from Fasttech? I'm asking because I was going to order some & was put off in case they are the not so clear white looking firmer bottles like I already have from them.
    Bottles came from Fasttech as well.

    In the kit the bottles were almost clear and very soft.
    Extras were not as clear, quite opaque and firmer.
    AllyP likes this.
    Last cigarette, 11:00 AM 11th March 2015.

  6. #7206
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Gladstone, QLD
    Posts
    1,640

    Felt sick, needed some vitamin c, what better way than blood orange (so what if itís in my beer, still counts lol)


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Fatman, laurie9300, AllyP and 7 others like this.

  7. #7207
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    SA
    Posts
    5,152
    Not a bad beer that
    If you can find it try the green beacon brewing "the whaler"
    It's a really good blood orange IPA
    trumpy955 and act180 like this.
    RIP 22.12.2016

  8. #7208
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    824
    Not bad at all. Feels good in the hand too!

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

  9. #7209
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Gladstone, QLD
    Posts
    1,640
    Quote Originally Posted by Seminewvaper75 View Post
    Not bad at all. Feels good in the hand too!

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Someone spent a pretty penny there. A few guys I know got these in the stabwood and the all white delrin. They love them


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #7210
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Gladstone, QLD
    Posts
    1,640
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianS View Post
    Not a bad beer that
    If you can find it try the green beacon brewing "the whaler"
    It's a really good blood orange IPA
    Iíll have to keep an eye out for that one , cheers mate


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2017 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 09:55 AM.