Page 1768 of 1933 FirstFirst ... 768126816681718175817661767176817691770177818181868 ... LastLast
Results 17,671 to 17,680 of 19327
Like Tree28217Likes

Thread: Whats the nice postman have for you today?

AVF Regular
    Picked this up from my parcel locker this morning (it was delivered yesterday but i wasn't in the office). Posted Friday arrived monday via standard post from Daylesford, thats damn good. Thank you so much Ally.

Now loaded with VE's The Turk primed and soaking waiting for next vapeo break. Not exactly matchy matchy but doesn't look that bad on my VT75 nano.

AllyP, gurishka, ybnice and 3 others like this.

AVF Regular
    GP Paps V4 18500 with lux contacts and a SS top cap for my GP dripper. I have to say, I like the aesthetics of the SS cap on the dripper much more than the ultem.

I've just noticed the 18500 Paps V4 with lux (silver coated) contacts is back up on the Vapourart site @ 64 eu - a steal for this gorgeous device.
    [Edit: the one for sale has a polished finish, which may be a bit of a fingerprint magnet]

Last edited by btobw; 21-03-17 at 09:16 AM.

Limelight Freehand S/Custom Classic/StudioVape/PC Wood mods/VR Wood Mods/TMod/Reo/Floris Little Orca squonkers; Axiom hybrid; GP PAPS-X SS and Lux;PAPS Lux; GP Piccolo; Microstick; Gizmo; DRIFT M22; bOd Mecha
    Haku/Origen Little 16/Hadaly/Manta/Stumpy/Nectar/Derringer, Herons, Spheroids, Eviva, Sophias/SnP, MiniAtty, KFL+, Dripper Pro

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Littleraf View Post
    Picked this up from my parcel locker this morning (it was delivered yesterday but i wasn't in the office). Posted Friday arrived monday via standard post from Daylesford, thats damn good. Thank you so much Ally.

Now loaded with VE's The Turk primed and soaking waiting for next vapeo break. Not exactly matchy matchy but doesn't look that bad on my VT75 nano.

Gosh, that is good work from Auspost - Let us know what you think of it, I suspect your thoughts might be different to mine. Did you see that the 0.7ohm coil is in it and the spare is the 1.8
    Littleraf and Cat like this.
    Tootle Puffing Provari Fan Gal & Newbie Squonker

AVF Regular
    20 bottles of juice from HC

Thank you HC !!
    ybnice likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by AllyP View Post
    Gosh, that is good work from Auspost - Let us know what you think of it, I suspect your thoughts might be different to mine. Did you see that the 0.7ohm coil is in it and the spare is the 1.8
    They're definitely different as i never tried the original Nautilus only have the X to compare it to. Went for a vape just before and its good, very good.

And yep switched the 0.7 for the 1.8 as that's more my style - 3 and half holes open on the airflow @ at whopping 10.5W and it's a damn near perfect MTL vape to me. Flavour and vapour is good and coil still needs to be worn in.
    shaneo, AllyP and muscovyduckling like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Littleraf View Post
    They're definitely different as i never tried the original Nautilus only have the X to compare it to. Went for a vape just before and its good, very good.

And yep switched the 0.7 for the 1.8 as that's more my style - 3 and half holes open on the airflow @ at whopping 10.5W and it's a damn near perfect MTL vape to me. Flavour and vapour is good and coil still needs to be worn in.
    Lol, not loving mine but good point about coil breaking in. Can you copy your comments over to here so that folks get another opinion ? Aspire releases The Nautilus 2
    rockmoose and Cat like this.
    Tootle Puffing Provari Fan Gal & Newbie Squonker

AVF Regular
    all my new shinys showed up will take photo soon training has drained me today
    If you know it. Help someone
    If you dont know it. Ask

On land line is a inanimate object under water it has a life of its own.

AVF Regular
    Another small lot of vape mail for today.

Some pre mixed PG/VG
    A pack of Cubis LVC Coils (hopefully these will wick better with the side wicking holes)
    30ml of FW Mentol

hopefully the menthol is too my taste. looking to replicate Hiliq ultra menthol with it. Not sure how strong to go first up
    ybnice likes this.

AVF Regular
    Never have enough
    gifs upload

Big shout out to AVF and Everyone that helped me on my Journey to quit the the Death Sticks

AVF Regular

Today's vape mail.. the pico dual, all day breakfast, mo's vanilla custard, Baratheon blood.. all curtesy of vapoureyes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk