Page 1816 of 1823 FirstFirst ... 816131617161766180618141815181618171818 ... LastLast
Results 18,151 to 18,160 of 18222
Like Tree25119Likes

Thread: Whats the nice postman have for you today?

  1. #18151
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    16,207
    Quote Originally Posted by shaneo View Post
    Just need a shiny tank now
    Its a slippery slope. hahahahaha
    shaneo and helixx like this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

  2. #18152
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    W.A
    Posts
    2,657
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    Its a slippery slope. hahahahaha
    Looks like it
    Not as slippery as the smoke counter


    Big shout out to AVF and Everyone that helped me on my Journey to quit the the Death Sticks

  3. #18153
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    16,207
    Quote Originally Posted by shaneo View Post
    Looks like it
    Not as slippery as the smoke counter
    Lots of tanks in the bingo list
    shaneo likes this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

  4. #18154
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    W.A
    Posts
    2,657
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    Lots of tanks in the bingo list
    I was thinking of playing
    But was not sure how it really goes


    Big shout out to AVF and Everyone that helped me on my Journey to quit the the Death Sticks

  5. #18155
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    16,207
    Quote Originally Posted by shaneo View Post
    I was thinking of playing
    But was not sure how it really goes
    Registration closed on Wednesday sorry
    DogMan and shaneo like this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

  6. #18156
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    W.A
    Posts
    2,657
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    Registration closed on Wednesday sorry
    Next time
    But what a great turnout it is very nice
    Cat likes this.


    Big shout out to AVF and Everyone that helped me on my Journey to quit the the Death Sticks

  7. #18157
    AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    in front of my computer in the hills east melbourne
    Posts
    27
    hi all received a few things today but sadly nothing to get excited about as it was all stuff for the mech mod kit i'm putting together for a friend but what i'm really over the moon about is after 6 weeks fast tech finally acknowledged that they had received my return (tesla invader 3 wonkey 510 and volt dial) auspost said it should take 10 days so 2 weeks, after 4 weeks i was worried after 5 weeks i thought i had sent it of into the ether never to be seen again. very happy and looking forward to getting a new one back
    DogMan and Cat like this.

  8. #18158
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    1,825
    Quote Originally Posted by steve.c View Post
    A BIG SHOUTOUT TO TARA! for these great juices and sent express! Many thanks Tara! They smell good and we're expertly packaged! A thanks for the express post, I only paid you for the normal post. I hope it didn't leave you out of pocket. Very generous mate Cheers!
    I just hope you like them
    steve.c, trumpy955 and Cat like this.

  9. #18159
    Cat
    Cat is offline
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,765
    Quote Originally Posted by PATDACAT View Post
    hi all received a few things today but sadly nothing to get excited about as it was all stuff for the mech mod kit i'm putting together for a friend but what i'm really over the moon about is after 6 weeks fast tech finally acknowledged that they had received my return (tesla invader 3 wonkey 510 and volt dial) auspost said it should take 10 days so 2 weeks, after 4 weeks i was worried after 5 weeks i thought i had sent it of into the ether never to be seen again. very happy and looking forward to getting a new one back
    You could enter the make a mod competition
    steve.c and DogMan like this.
    Be Realistic. Plan for a Miracle.


    Quit smoking 22 Sep 16

  10. #18160
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Melbourne, VIC
    Posts
    504
    Received a couple/few days ago!
    Thank you DogMan for the Ultrasonic Time machine Capsule that will turn back time when an item is placed inside to its original state

    btobw, DogMan, Chrisso_88 and 1 others like this.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2017 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 05:22 AM.