Page 1884 of 1900 FirstFirst ... 8841384178418341874188218831884188518861894 ... LastLast
Results 18,831 to 18,840 of 19000
Like Tree27146Likes

Thread: Whats the nice postman have for you today?

AVF Regular
    The Asvape Cobra prize from Heaven Gifts

Misohoni, ybnice, Cat and 1 others like this.

AVF Regular
    I have sampled those jugernaught coils from Victory Vape in Melbourne. They are fantastic but they only work well on high wattages and a good airflow I use the ijoy RTDA box mod.for them with the air flow wide open. I run them at 150W duel coil build and the flavor and the clouds are out of this world. They do not work well under 100W. As to the Demon Killer 8 in 1 I have them too and they are excellent. I run the hive coils in my OBS engine and have not replaced a coil in a month. Wicks yes, but the coils I pulse burn them scrape of the gunk gently and re wick. I might add I am a chain vaper.

emu
    AVF Regular

Finally, I feel complete :)

My new Ello 4ml matching tank arrived today, a marriage made in heaven.

AVF Regular
    The nice postman delivered my Therion 75c that I ordered from ft in a record time of 5 days - Can't believe it! & I also got a Aromamizer supreme V2 to go with it & a coil master mat & a couple polishing cloths

iamtezr, ybnice, Cat and 2 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Ordered on the 16th here today, Smoant Knight v2. Good job Gearbest and a great price. Lot of modes I'll never use and a tank with replaceable coils I am unfamiliar with but it seems like I can shut the air right down. I might give it a try but I was really only after the mod. Chucked in my first Russian and she works a treat. Most happy! Much delicious!
    jim2020, ybnice, Cat and 1 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Merexy The Talos V1 tank that came with my Smoant Knight V2 is basically a Kanger sub tank mini thay made for Smoant. It takes the Kanger coils & I used mine with the Kanger RBA head. The airflow is too much so I cut the rubber grommet from the the bottom of the Kanger Pro Tank 2 coil & stuffed that in air flow on the build deck & it makes a nice tight vape.
    merexy likes this.
    Regards
    Rod

Super Moderator
    So, how's the button feel in operation given it's mounted so low on them? Do you use your ring finger or another?

The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten. - Benjamin Franklin
    Just because you are offended doesn't mean you are right ...

Please read these rules

Read about signatures too

There isn't enough room to list my gear

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by gtadmin View Post
    So, how's the button feel in operation given it's mounted so low on them? Do you use your ring finger or another?
    Middle finger works for me GT, same as on an XVOStick.
    gtadmin likes this.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by merexy View Post
    Middle finger works for me GT, same as on an XVOStick.
    Thank you

The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten. - Benjamin Franklin
    Just because you are offended doesn't mean you are right ...

Please read these rules

Read about signatures too

There isn't enough room to list my gear

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by rodbam View Post
    Merexy The Talos V1 tank that came with my Smoant Knight V2 is basically a Kanger sub tank mini thay made for Smoant. It takes the Kanger coils & I used mine with the Kanger RBA head. The airflow is too much so I cut the rubber grommet from the the bottom of the Kanger Pro Tank 2 coil & stuffed that in air flow on the build deck & it makes a nice tight vape.
    Cheers Rod, I have some Kanger coils. For shits and giggles I loaded up the Talos and it recommended 30 plus watts for the 0.5 ohm coil. I've never done that kind of wattage ever but I thought in for a penny......

Faaaaaaaaark! I really don't know how you sub ohmer's have any bloody lungs left!??? The heat! Yuck!!!!! Back to the Russian or whatever else. I'll play with it but it needs watts to run and I value my lungs even though i abused them with tobacco smoke. Even the smokes were never that hot..... Bleeeeeeech!!!
    gtadmin, AllyP and iamtezr like this.