Page 1919 of 1925 FirstFirst ... 919141918191869190919171918191919201921 ... LastLast
Results 19,181 to 19,190 of 19247
Like Tree27965Likes

Thread: Whats the nice postman have for you today?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by AllyP View Post
    Squonk fill bottle - Gosh some vapers are clever with inventions

All that fricking about when you could just use an RTA....

If you're going to use a big bloody bottle to force liquid through an atty just to fill another bottle below, just so you can turn around and have to squeeze that second bottle to force the liquid back up into the atty to vape, how can you not realise it would just be a lot less faffing about

Makes me further worry about the mental fitness of squonkists...

I mean i have somewhat of a handle on mental issues, but fudge me, that makes me go wtf...how can you not see that as a flawed process

It's like digging a hole, then digging another hole to get dirt to fill the first one back in....

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by stylemessiah; 07-10-17 at 10:53 AM.
    BrianS, rodbam, AllyP and 4 others like this.
    Stylemessiah: Prince of all things small and whispery. Abhorrer of shoutiness. Shunner of all vigorousities.

Not on as many ignore lists as you think....

Handy shopping links:
    Mods With Issues (Often On Discounted Flash Sale) Last Updated 13/10/17

emu
    AVF Regular
    It's a craze style, squonkers are like yo-yo lovers. Most fall into the fad category and it is short lived but the die-hards just can't see your reasoning and keep on a squonking haha.

Runs off back to work.....
    stylemessiah likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by stylemessiah View Post
    All that fricking about when you could just use an RTA....

If you're going to use a big bloody bottle to force liquid through an atty just to fill another bottle below, just so you can turn around and have to squeeze that second bottle to force the liquid back up into the atty to vape, how can you not realise it would just be a lot less faffing about

Makes me further worry about the mental fitness of squonkists...

I mean i have somewhat of a handle on mental issues, but fudge me, that makes me go wtf...how can you not see that as a flawed process

It's like digging a hole, then digging another hole to get dirt to fill the first one back in....

Can I be bothered?........ it's about control Style, tanks are all well and good before they are giving dry hits or flooding, at that point you have no control over your vape and if you are out and about that could be very bad news, never the case with a squonker always juicey never loosey
    CMB, Fatman, btobw and 8 others like this.
    Vaping since July 2012.

AVF Regular
    When I first got the VT inbox the reviews said how messy it is to change over the squonk bottle. They would insert some paper towel under the clear tube & then refill the bottle & put it back. The VT comes with a spare bottle & push on cap, I also bought a 10 pack of spares & all had the push on lids. What I do is have two bottles pre filled & when I run out I just pull the empty bottle out & put my finger under the tube as I remove the bottle the new full bottle goes straight back in with no juice getting inside the mod. Just a tad on my finger. Takes me longer to write this than to do it. Like Style I can't see the advantage of taking the atty off screwing in a fill bottle & then doing a squeeze, turn upside down & keep repeating until the bottle is full. Screw the fill bottle off, screw the atty back on & then squonk.
    Mind you I spose doing all that will keep you fit a.
    Regards
    Rod

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by studiovape View Post
    Can I be bothered?........ it's about control Style, tanks are all well and good before they are giving dry hits or flooding, at that point you have no control over your vape and if you are out and about that could be very bad news, never the case with a squonker always juicey never loosey
    Or just build a tank correctly
    RIP 22.12.2016

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by rodbam View Post
    When I first got the VT inbox the reviews said how messy it is to change over the squonk bottle. They would insert some paper towel under the clear tube & then refill the bottle & put it back. The VT comes with a spare bottle & push on cap, I also bought a 10 pack of spares & all had the push on lids. What I do is have two bottles pre filled & when I run out I just pull the empty bottle out & put my finger under the tube as I remove the bottle the new full bottle goes straight back in with no juice getting inside the mod. Just a tad on my finger. Takes me longer to write this than to do it. Like Style I can't see the advantage of taking the atty off screwing in a fill bottle & then doing a squeeze, turn upside down & keep repeating until the bottle is full. Screw the fill bottle off, screw the atty back on & then squonk.
    Mind you I spose doing all that will keep you fit a.
    As a mod builder top filling through the 510 is great in that it opens up lots of new design options for the mod, my recent mini DNA 75 has a semi non removable bottom and charging is via USB, filling takes literally 20 second and charging overnight every second day for me is simplicity itself. I haven't really even started on all the new design possibilities it offers as a filling system.
    I still have standard door of stuff and it's good too, just different.
    Fatman, DogMan and AllyP like this.
    Vaping since July 2012.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianS View Post
    Or just build a tank correctly
    I don't doubt that's a fair argument for some, most of the time
    Fatman, stylemessiah and AllyP like this.
    Vaping since July 2012.

AVF Regular
    Must also take in to account that some people just prefer rda's over tanks and squonking is the most convenient way to use them. I wish more squonkers used the feeding system from the dripbox , really easy to take out the bottle and put back in with no mess. Rod is right about the inbox , stick in a finger thats the best way to fill it hands down

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
    ausguitarman and AllyP like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by stylemessiah View Post

Makes me further worry about the mental fitness of squonkists.

Had a good giggle at that Style - and you could be on the money
    rodbam likes this.
    Tootle Puffing Provari Fan Gal & Newbie Squonker

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by AllyP View Post
    Had a good giggle at that Style - and you could be on the money
    I was waiting for your response
    AllyP likes this.
    Stylemessiah: Prince of all things small and whispery. Abhorrer of shoutiness. Shunner of all vigorousities.

Not on as many ignore lists as you think....

Handy shopping links:
    Mods With Issues (Often On Discounted Flash Sale) Last Updated 13/10/17